💠 part- 1 💠

Currently the time is 9 am in the morning..... one of the small appartment in Seoul..... One boy was sitting on a chair infront of the small mirror while his eomma was standing infront of him with a sad smile....the boy's eomma said....

??:kookie..... aren't you angry with your eomma.....you know na why I'm doing this all.....(said to her son who was looking at himself in the mirror... making him look back at her)

Jk:(smile)... eomma....why you are saying this all huh....look I'm not angry with you ok and why i would be.....i know (chuckling sadly)....this is my faith.... and i have to bear it eomma......yo..you don't feel sorry okk....(smile)

Mrsjeon:i don't know....What merit did I do in my previous birth that in this birth I have found you as my son kook....(teary eyes)

Jk:no eomma..... it's not you...but say it's me who is lucky here having a eomma who is best...nono... bestest eomma in the world (bunny smile making her also smile widely)

Mrsjeon:omo...my kookie....(gives a peak on his forehead... making him giggle..)... let's go...we have to bring the groceries from market right.....

(Kook nodded then both left their house to bring the groceries)

💠 Kook's outfit 💠

cuz it's there first time they are here in Seoul

cuz it's there first time they are here in Seoul.... such a big city for them.... confused that what I'm talking about....so listen.....)

Kook and mrsjeon..both were living in the Busan.....a small village.... they were living their happy life together.....even though they were having a lot of financial problems....but still they were happy.....kook was a university student... everything was going perfectly....but one day changed their whole life story.....that day was about to snatch everything from them but fortunately they were lucky...... after that day they shifted to Seoul..... after struggling a lot finnally they found a appartment to stay.....The appartment was little small but enough for both mother and son to stay.....

💠 Time skips to the market 💠

As they reached into the market....the crowd was so big..... mrsjeon held kook's hand that he won't got lost....she drags him with her to nearby a grocery shop.......

Mrsjeon:kookie... don't go anywhere okk.....(he nodded then she left his hand and started buying the groceries.....)

After sometime as she done.....she looks behind to see kook...but kook wasn't there....she got tensed and panicked seeing no sign of kook..... started asking to the peoples who were there giving some hints of kook that how he looks....but no one can able to say.......tears already rolling down from her eyes..... what will she now....how she will find kook in this big crowd.....in this big city......she was losing her hopes...... kneeling down in the middle of the road not caring about the peoples who were looking at her with werid expressions.....not knowing how she is feeling.....her heart was like tearing inside not finding her kook......

Mrsjeon:(crying her heart out) where are you kook....why aren't you listening me..huh....(she was sobbing but looked up when someone held her shoulder....)

??: what happened (asked confusingly...but frown seeing mrsjeon's face....)...wait...i think i see you somewhere....(while thinking )... but where...ohh.....now i remember....you are Lee hani right.....

Mrsjeon:(she gets up and stand infront her)....yes...bu..but how do you know me......(confused)

??:omy you fergot me huh.... I'm kim.. I mean park yeji....we were classmates then.....but after marriage i came here and became kim yeji(smile)...

Mrsjeon:ohh...yes..yes...now i remember....but I'm sorry i can't talk with you right now.... I'm so frustrated ...we will talk some other day okk (as she about to leave but stopped when)

Mrskim: wait hani...can you please tell me what happened....why you seems so tensed....if i can help you with that.....

Mrsjeon:ac...actually....my son got lost somewhere i..i don't where he gone....i have been searching him everywhere here but didn't find him.....(tears again started to flow from her eyes)

Mrskim:aish.... don't cry ok...come we will find him together okk....can you tell me how he looks so that i can find him easily (mrsjeon tells her how kook looks.... hearing her mrskim frowned.....his skin colour black brown??...but mrsjeon's colour is blonde.....but she thought to shrugged it of)..ok then you search him that side I will this okkk.....

(She nodded then both started to find kook everywhere... it's already half an hour they were finding kook....but can't able to see his one hint.....now both are standing infront a park.....a children's park.....both are so tried....both were walking slowly while looking at everywhere....then mrskims eyes fall on a boy who was playing with some childrens in the park.....a beautiful smile appear on her face seeing the boy as she said)

Mrskim:Hani..(still eyeing on kook) is he your kook.....

As mrsjeon looked at her...she pointed her finger towards the boy in the park surrounding by some childrens... mrsjeon widened her eyes seeing the boy who was non other than her kook.....not wasting any time she ran towards him behind her mrskim.....

As she reached near kook, She hugged kook tightly while sobbing on his shoulder making kook panicked, as he knows why his eomma is crying..... guilty field in his heart...he said while rubbing her back."

Jk: eomma.....don't cry ,look I'm totally fine.....
Mrsjeon: why you came here alone huh....(braking the hug she looks at him with tear filled eyes)...you even know....how was I got panicked.... thinking if..if would have something happens to you then......

Jk:i..I'm sorry... I'm really sorry eomma please don't cry..(wiping her tears).... actually these little childrens dragg me with them....i thought i will return to you after playing some moment with them but they weren't leaving me eomma.... please fergive your kookie....i won't do it again......please (puppy eyes)

Mrsjeon:hmm...okk...but don't do this again okk....(kook showed his famous bunny smile to her making her also smile back....)..now come okk....

Jk:ab....eomma just little time more please...(when his eyes fall on mrskim who was smiling at him)...who is she eomma...

Mrsjeon:she is my old friend kook....i just met her some time before...we both were finding you together......(kook smiles at her then greeted her with manner making mrskim satisfied with his behaviour...)..you come we are waiting for you there ok...(kook nodded then again started playing with those childrens...she shack her head then went to one of the bench of the park with mrskim....both sat beside eachother while talking about their life.....)

After sometime...both were talking...but what mrskim said making mrsjeon shocked as hell....

💠Hope you guys like the part 💠