PART-7

.
.
.
Mrskim knocked on the door making the boy flinched little.....he was doing something standing infront of the mirror maybe make-up don't know.....

Mrskim:(outside of the room)... kookie.... what are you doing open the door....

Jk:co.. coming eomma....(as he done....he quickly ran to the door and opened it.... with a little nurvous smile mrskim frowned her eyes seeing him)

Mrskim:why you didn't even ready yet kook.... everyone is waiting for you.... and you know your hubby he was really angry not seeing you in party......

Jk:i.. I'm really sorry eomma....ac.. actually....i..i thought i shouldn't go there eomma.......(she frowned again being confused)...as you know your son didn't even accept me yet.....an..and more of all...how can I go there...... your son will feel embarassed infront of his friends (looks down with dark chuckled )

Mrskim:(felt really bad hearing his hurtful words.....)....kookie.... don't think like that okk....he will accept you just give him some time....and you know....he don't like lie at all......my tae is not like others kook that he will hide you from the world..... don't worry go and wear your dress I'm here waiting for you okk.....(little smile)

Jk:(got little scared hearing her that his hubby don't like lie......he sighed and looked up at her then nodded slowly then went to bathroom to change his outfit.... after sometime he came.....)

Mrskim:(smiles widely seeing the boy)

Mrskim:(smiles widely seeing the boy)...omoo.....kookie...you are looking so beautiful......

Jk:(Chuckled little)... don't lie eomma....how can I look beautiful...... leave it let's go.... hubby must be waiting for us........(said and started walking further)

Mrskim:(mumbled)... don't Know when my tae will accept you kookie....(sighed heavily then also went behind kook)

___In the party___

Finnally both reached downstairs as her eyes fall on tae who was talking with his friends....she held kook's hand and dragg him to tae when kook was denying her that he don't want to go to him....as he was little afraid...but she didn't listen to him......

Mrskim:tae....(he looks at her then his eyes fall on kook who was looking down).....here......your wife....now don't scold me infront of my friends okk....i also have respect...(glaring at him dramatically.....whose eyes were only on kook and whose heart already started beating rapidly thinking his hubby will yell at him for sure being late......she chuckled seeing the scene then left from there to her friends again.....)

Tae:(held kook's wrist tightly making him flinched and dragg him to a corner)....where were you huh....do you even have any idea how i am facing my friends here....they are keep asking me where is your husband and you......you are nowhere to seen..... were you sleeping in your room or what huh.....(said using his deep cold voice making the boy little scared.....)