PART -13

First of all I'm so sorry guys for making you all wait for so long... actually i didn't get any time to write and also my account wasn't working properly..... I'm so sorry for that hope you all will forgive your author.... let's start reading...

********

AT NIGHT.......

With Irene......at her home.....Her phone rang and she received it....

Irene: hello...who is it....

??:wah madam.....you really forgot me quickly hmm..... people says right....rich people always forget about poor people like us when their work is done.....

Irene:(recognising the voice she said)....ohhh.... Max you ....

Max:yess madam, me.....or whom you thinking huh...

Irene: (little irritated voice)what happened that you call me at this time huh.....

Max:money madam money....i want my money that's why i called you..... when will you give me?

Irene:did i said you that i won't give you huh..... first complete your work then ask me for money okk......

Max: complete????.. wait isn't your work already done madam.....

Irene:(chuckled)... nooo.... again you have to go to their house... and listen what you have to do (as she told him about her plan)... that's all okk.....if you will work as per my words then your ammount will be double...(smirk)

Max:(his eyes widened hearing her words)... double amount.... I'm ready madam......but madam

Irene:but what?

Max:abb....you know i was feeling really bad for that boy......he was looking so i..innocent

Irene:so you don't want to do my work???if not then tell....i will arrange someone else for my work..

Max:no...nooo madam nooo....i..i will do na....i will do....ab.... tomorrow again right (she humed)...okk...done...

Call ended....

Irene: taehyung.....you are only mine sweetheart (smirk)

.....NEXT MORNING.....

In kim mansion.....the current time was 8 am.... everyone was eating silently in dinning room.....kook was serving with sad expression as mrskim still not talking with him properly that was hurting kook the most....

That's when the doorbell rang and a maid opened it revealing the same person making everyone's eyes widened.....

Kook got scared seeing the same person thinking why he have to come again...... He Slowly turned his eyes towards his hubby who was still sitting on his spot silently.... tears forms in kook's eyes seeing the elder who was just playing with the food not eating it.....

Mrkim:(he gets up from the chair and  walked to the boy with a Sirious look ).....why you here again.... can't you understand a single thing that jungkook is married and he is son in law of this house....

Max:but what i can do sir......i am not able to stay away from him.....why you all aren't understanding he was my everything he is my everything and he will be my everything if you will give him back to me...... this is the thing you are not ready to understand....

Mrkim:look boy..... maybe before marriage he was your boyfriend but now he someone's wife you should understand this matter......

Max:then tell your son to give him divorce na.......(the words of his make everyone statue.....as he looks towards kook who was standing far away from him.... started walking towards him with a little smirk which no one noticed...as he reached)......baby.....baby you are that mad at me huh... I'm sorry please forgive me and come back to me.....i will give you everything whatever you ask baby......