Fist Fight

(this scenario is very made up don't get offended 😭😭🙏🙏)

-In a private chat between Daniel and Lando-

HONEYBADGER: Lando what the fuck?!

Lando is okay: What?

HONEYBADGER: Why the hell would you say that?!

Lando is okay: Say what?

HONEYBADGER: You know exactly what I'm talking about!!

Lando is okay: No I don't!

HONEYBADGER: Get your ass outside! NOW!

Lando is okay: Fine, give me a second.

-In a private chat with Seb, Lewis, Lando, Carlos and Max-

Lando is okay: Guys, help, Daniel is really mad at me and told me to come outside but I don't know what I have done.

Sir Lewis: Uhm, okay, I'll go out with you if you want. I don't think he'll hurt you or anything he probably just wants to talk.

Lando is okay: Yeah but I don't know what I did!!

Sir Lewis: Just go! I'll be there in a second!

Lando is okay: Alright!

-In the group chat-

Sir Lewis: Daniel why are you so mad at Lando?

HONEYBADGER: He knows exactly god damn why!! 

Short: 🍿🍿

Seb: Yuki, this is serious. Stop.

Frenchman: Watch your mouth around poor little Yuki 😒

Seb: Uhm, what?

Estie Bestie: Ignore them; now what happened with Lando and Daniel?

Sir Lewis: WE DON'T KNOW

Seb: WE DON'T KNOW

Smooth Operator: WE DON'T KNOW

Estie Bestie: Okaaayyy...

(the next bit will be proper writing 😃)

Daniel waited impatiently, he was fuming. Nobody else knew what Lando had said. In his mind he didn't register the fact it could just be one of those media rumours. He was too annoyed about what Lando had supposedly said about him. When the kid came out, he met him with a fist to the face and shoved him into a wall. Lewis came running out after he heard the thud of a punch.

"DANIEL GET OFF-" Lewis yelled, grabbing the Aussie who was larger than Lando and pulling him away.

"You're crazy!" Lando grumbled, holding his hand against his eye, where Daniel had punched him. Carlos came out with Seb behind him and Yuki was recording everything from the background. Lewis and Seb dragged Daniel away despite the Australian struggling and threatening to pound their heads in. Carlos ran over to Lando and frowned.

"Are you alright, amigo?" The Spaniard murmured, squinting to see through the bright light.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I don't even know what I fucking did though. He's crazy!" Lando grumbled, his voice cracked at every chance it got. He didn't know if he was startled or sad.

"Probably some media rumour, we can look once we get Kimi or someone. I think he is in the kitchen sleeping from the Birthday party." Carlos mumbled and nudged Lando towards the bathroom where the first aid stuff was held in a cupboard.

-In the group chat-

Short: (Has sent a video)

Fin:

( I was bored and so drama I made :) )