Chapter 6

June

Their lips clashed together. His hands moved down to her waist pulling her closer to the point where June straddled his lap. She could feel his shaft against her clothed core, June felt herself becoming wetter than ever before. June pulled back breaking the kiss as she panted, "Tell me to stop Junebug."

"No." Something in him snapped June saw his wolf pushing to take control, "I want this. I want you."

"I don't know if I can be gentle."

"Then don't."

June hadn't had much experience in sex, but she wasn't a virgin. He brought her face back to his in a heated kiss. It wasn't gentle just like he said, it was hard, possessive. She felt a twitch underneath her, June pulled away again breathless. He began tearing at her rags until she was naked on top of him. He paused looking over her body June felt the urge to cover herself. But that urge went away when she saw the heated intensity in his eyes. She wanted him to take her. She wanted him to hold her down or tie her up and fuck her. She wanted to feel him insider her a rush of arousal went through her. June was going to get what she wanted that's for sure. Caleb picked her up and lay her on the couch, June reached for him. 

Caleb unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop his erection springing free. June stared at it he was huge more then she had ever had before. Caleb moved to hover over her, "Next time I promise to make this last longer, but I need to be inside you." June spread her legs allowing him to settle between the head of his cock nudged at her entrance. She could see him straining to hold himself back. Frustrated with his hesitation June used one had to grab the back of his neck and the other wrapped around his cock she pulled both down at once. The kiss captured her moan as he was halfway inside her. He pulled a little way out before pushing all the way in. June let out a moan as Caleb moved to kiss down to her mark. 

"Your so wet and tight. Fuck."

Caleb increased the speed and force of his thrust, June grabbed at his back her nails turning into claws. Caleb used one of his arms to lift her leg allowing him to go even deeper and hit a spot she didn't know was there, "Oh God!"

"Not god. Caleb will be just fine." He breathed in her ear. The knot in her stomach tightened, "Caleb I think I'm close."

"I am too baby." He lifted her other leg and placed them over his shoulders. June let out a scream as her climax came over her. White light blinded her vision this was the most intense climax she had ever had. Caleb let out a growl as he plunged deep once more before his climax hit him. They stayed like that until both came down from the high Caleb pulled out watching his cum leak from his mate it was erotic. It made him and his wolf want to fill her to the brim to ensure that his seed to root and gave them a pup. June watched Caleb's face she could watch him all day she lowered her legs and went to sit up.

"Sorry, had a little primal moment there." Caleb scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh." She smiled before moving to stand only to feel her legs give out from beneath her. Caleb wrapped his arms around her.

"Told you I wouldn't be gentle."

"Yes, you did, and I wouldn't change a thing." She kissed his lips.

"Come let's get you cleaned up." Caleb carried June to the master bedroom laying her down on the bed will he disappeared only to come back with a wet cloth and cleaned her up. June looked at him lovingly. When he came back June had moved under the covers waiting for him to join her. He settled beside her and pulled her to him. The exhaustion of the day finally hit her and with feeling safe in her mates embrace let sleep come to her.