Chapter 2: Regret and stuff

One week time skip

So it had been a week since Spider-man 'died' to that guy in central park.

He ended up in another city. At first he thought he was still in New York and that last fight was just a bad dream.

Though, he realized he wasn't there when he felt the same pain and when he realized he was in some place called Metropolis.

It took a while for him to realize he wasn't just sent to another city or anything, but another reality. Well, it was breaking new ground that it wasn't caused by Truck-kun, and he's torn as to whether or not he'd consider that a victory.

As he tried to find a way back to his home, he started to question if he even wanted to return. He was angry at his friends from home over betraying him and was also thinking he might be able to help here.

But he did kinda need to at least find a way to get more web fluid since he's been running low.

As he kept swinging he saw an advertisement for a stage performer.

Now in present day, a week since his arrival to wherever Metropolis was, Spider-man went web swinging through the city.

His attention was taken by a warning of a kidnapping and he swung around to try to find the possible hostages.

He eventually found the attempted kidnapping by a group of bank robbers.

And so Spider-man intervened. He didn't even bother with his sense of humor or anything and instead just beat up the bank robbers. Then he left and started swinging away.

He was also running out of webs while he was swinging.

As Spider-man kept swinging throughout Metropolis, his attention was then caught by an electrical shortage followed by electric streams on another streat.

"Oh great. Max is here too" he groaned as he made his way to the source of the electrical surge.

He was surprised when he came across a woman in purple on a rampage.

He quickly intervened when she threw a car with a pink energy tether.

He dodged the car when his spider sense went off just in time to dodge an electric shock from a woman in blue.

"Great. As if Electro wasn't bad enough, now I have to deal with whoever these people are" he groaned.

So, he kept avoiding getting shot by various pink lasers and electric shots.