Episode 16

Y/N's POV

I slowly began to gain consciousness. Why is it so noisy? My ears hurt and so does my head. I opened my eyes, only to find myself staring at a familiar ceiling. Am I in Tae's bedroom?

Jimin:Hey stop cheating!

Tae:What? I'm no cheater!

Jimin:Don't try to fool me. I know you from inside out and I know that you are the biggest cheater out there. I have lost count of how many times you've cheated to win against me in games.

Tae:How dare you!

They continued to bicker while playing video games while Jungkook sat on the bed beside me, munching on some snacks as he waited for his turn. I got so overwhelmed with emotions after seeing all of them in front of me that I couldn't help myself.

Jimin:Next time you cheat in a game with me I'm seriously going to unfriend you.

Tae:You-

Both of their heads snapped in Y/N's direction as they heard her wail. Jungkook looked at her worried.

Jungkook:Y/N, what's wrong?

She didn't answer as she continued to sob in her palms. Tae and Jimin were beside her in no time.

Y/N:I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I failed you all.

She said, still sobbing as they all exchanged a confused look.

Tae:Y/N, what's wrong? What do you mean by that?

She didn't answer. Jungkook placed his palm on her back and rubbed it soothingly. They decided to let her cry it out before questioning her any further. After a while she calmed down. Jimin handed her a few tissues as she cleaned her face.

Tae:Now would you care to tell us, why did you suddenly started wailing like a baby? And what did you mean when you said that you failed us all?

Y/N:It's nothing, I just had a really bad dream. It was absolutely terrible.

They all exchanged another look before they decided to shrug it off and not ask her any further questions.

Later

I walked in my room and grabbed the calendar and a red sharpie. I looked for a particular date and circled it before hanging the calendar in front of my bed.

Y/N:Two weeks, it's all I have to figure out a plan. It is enough time for me. And this time, I won't fail any of them.

Next Day

Tae:So you can't come hang out with me?

Y/N:No, I have something to take care of, maybe later?

Tae:Alright, see you.

He walked away from my house as I walked towards my bicycle. I must gather some proof against Kevin so that I can show it to Kook and break off their "friendship". I must also keep a close eye on Kevin so that I can figure out his next move. I cycled towards his house as I waited in front of it.

Y/N:Maybe he's not home. I should look somewhere else.

Just then Kevin walked out of his house and got in his truck. He revved the engine as the old truck made a rough sound. That shit's about to fall apart I tell you.

I followed after Kevin the best I could but he was too fast and it was hard to keep up with him. After almost losing him twice, I managed to tail him to a local restaurant. He got out the truck and went inside. A few of his friends were already inside. I took cover outside the restaurant as I kept an eye on all of them through the window of the restaurant.