Episode 17

Y/N's POV

I have been keeping a close eye on Kevin for a while now and I still haven't been able to gather any proof against him. For the past days he's been living a fucking boring normal life and it's frustrating me cause following him seems like such a waste of time at this point. Maybe I should just raid his house again and get some of those pictures. But what do I do about his psycho mother? Ugh! This is giving me a headache. I walked towards my bike and got on. After a while I felt someone take a seat behind me.

Jungkook:Alright, I'm ready to go.

Tae:Woah woah woah! What do you think you're doing?

Jungkook:I called dibs on the bike.

Tae:It doesn't matter. You can't just hijack my ride. It's me who always rides with Y/N.

Jungkook:But I'm here first.

Tae:I said it doesn't matter.

They both began bickering, making my headache worse.

Y/N:WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP! JUNGKOOK GET OFF MY BIKE.

I yelled and he obeyed. Tae smirked as he walked towards me.

Y/N:WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? I'M NOT RIDING WITH YOU EITHER. Jimin get on.

Jimin happily pranced across them and took a seat behind me.

Y/N:I'm taking Jimin with me and as for you two, take the bus or whatever.

Jimin:See you later boys.

He said while sassily waving at them as I went my way, leaving both of them standing there with their mouths hung open.

Next Day

I waited in front of Kevin's house. When I saw his mother leave the house, I came out of my hiding spot and carefully walked towards his house. This is the perfect moment to gather proof against him.

There was a tree that had a thick branch leaning right next to the window of Kevin's room. I climbed up the tree as I slowly opened the window, luckily it wasn't locked. I climbed inside and immediately rushed towards his closet. I looked for the pictures of the women that he had in his closet. When I found them, I grabbed my phone and took pictures of them before putting them back in their place.

Y/N:Koo's pictures are next.

I went to his drawer and looked for the box but I couldn't find it.

Y/N:He must've placed it somewhere else.

I looked around his room for a while but I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked harder when my eyes fell on a familiar box on top of his closet. I was about to grab it when I heard several footsteps heading upstairs. I heard Kevin's voice along with the voices of his friends. I panicked and rushed out the window before closing it and climbing down the tree as I ran away from the house.

I ran a little farther before stopping to catch my breath.

Y/N:Damn! That almost gave me a heart attack. The things I do for these bitches.

I suddenly heard a thud from behind me. My head snapped in that direction as I saw the shadow of a person behind the tree.

Y/N:Who is there? Come out. I can see your shadow.

Tae:Shit!

Jimin:You idiot! Can't even hide well!

They both emerged from behind the tree as I gave them a questioning look.

Y/N:What is this about? Why were you two hiding there? Were you following me or something?

Jimin:Of course no-