Episode 18

Y/N's POV

Mrs. Jeon bought some snacks and set them down infront of us.

Mrs. Jeon:Since you all decided to have a sleepover all of a sudden, this is all I could prepare. I hope you had told me sooner. I would've prepared lots of snacks for you guys.

Jungkook:Even I don't know why they decided to have a sleepover here all of a sudden.

Jimin:Do you have a problem with us staying here? If you want, all three of us can go have our own sleepover.

Jungkook:Who said I had a problem with all this! I was just saying.

Y/N:Hey! Focus on the game, I'm about to beat you.

He turned his attention back to the game.

Mrs. Jeon:I guess you kids will be fine on your own then. I'll be heading to Mrs. Kim's house then for the "Mom's sleepover". I'm really late, Mrs. Park is already there.

She said while grabbing her things.

Y/N:Have fun Mrs. Jeon!

Mrs. Jeon:You kids look after each other and call me if anything happens.

Tae:Sure will.

With that she left.

Tae:It's my turn now, move.

I gave him the console as I sat on the couch with Jimin.

Y/N:So, how do you plan to get rid of his phone?

Jimin:I think maybe I should just borrow it by making up an excuse and then drop it,"accidentally".

Y/N:I'll take care of the landline.

He nodded as I walked towards the landline and got rid of the batteries. Mission success! I walked back to the guys.

Jimin:Guys, why don't you two go make beds for everyone.

Jungkook:Are you serious? You wanna go to sleep already?

Jimin:No, I'm just saying that it'll be better to prepare them in advance. We'll get tired after staying up late and I doubt you would be in the mood to make beds while you're sleepy.

Jungkook:Point.

They both got up and started heading upstairs.

Jimin:Kook can I borrow your phone? Mine doesn't have any battery left and it'll take a while to charge.

He nodded understandingly before giving it to Jimin.

Jungkook:Don't try to go through my phone like last time.

Jimin nodded as Jungkook went upstairs. Jimin immediately raised the phone high in the air before throwing it on the ground but it didn't break.

Jmin:Damn it! The screen didn't even crack.

Y/N:Maybe you didn't throw it hard enough. Try again.

This time he threw the phone with more force but the phone was still in perfect condition.

Y/N:Screw it! Just smash it with this bat.

Before I could hand Jimin the bat we heard footsteps heading downstairs.

Jimin:What do we do?

Y/N:Just give it to me.

I quickly put the phone on silent and mute his notifications before handing it to Jimin.

Jungkook:I heard a thud, what happened?

Jimin:Oh nothing, I just accidentally dropped your phone. The screen's pretty strong by the way. It didn't even get a scratch.