Chapter 1

❣️❣️CHAPTER 01 ❣️ ❣️

Once upon a time, There is a myth that a true alpha would born once in 1000  years, or maybe it's the fucking truth until the women who  seems to be a bitchy omega gave birth on her 19… there born a baby boy like blue eyed prince , it took lot of effort for that mother to give birth to that one baby, which is more then she thought.. SHe went to the gate of death and came back when she screamed to push him out… That day was rainy even though it's summer , it's one of those fine nights where a full moon kisses the dark sky, with an alpha protection outside the room… she gave birth to the one true alpha … 

Maryse Lightwood an Omega who gave birth to that one true alpha and Robert Lightwood was the first  alpha of his pack… they live in the woods , they are not the only family that came under the kingdom of valentine morgenstern… Herondale, Wayland, Fairchild , so many iconic packs come under the name of this one kingdom, which is ruled by valentine…

Valentine is the true alpha… only true alphas have the ability to rule 12 to 14 packs at the same time…packs are different and the king rules the pack is different.. Valentine has a son and daughter.. Clarisa aka clary and Jonathan… lightwoods was the next found pack and the strongest one than valentine's… lightwood ancestors are competitive with morgensterns until valentine has come out as true alpha on his 16 ...it's a rule that everyone should follow the path of the king… 

Even Though they have superior and inferior power issues and their own egos , they all come under one family… they support each other when it comes to their packs… and when it comes to their people they won't give up on each other… 

POV 

"Did you pack everything? Don't say I forget this and I forget that when we reach that hilltop" I said to my sister who is checking her makeup kit.. I shook my head with a smile … "izzy!!" I called her one more time…"yeah big brother all done" she said zipping her back bag… I smiled at her… 

"Okay you guys really aren't gonna listen to me or what ?? " my mom asked me from behind… "mom.. Relax, we are going out for a mountain hike, kinda backpacking . That's all '' Izzy said, squeezing her arms…my mom looked at me, i winked at her… "I don't need your winks, I need to talk to you" she said looking at me.. I walked to her and took her face in my hands and kissed her forehead… she rubbed the back of my hands which was copping her face.. "Mrs. Maryse, we will be back.. I will bring them all in one piece" I chuckled… she threw death glare on me… izzy kick my legs to proceed, she knows that only I  can convince our mom 

"mom… please we are not kids. …" I said and asked for permission… "I know you all are grown up, and I know you will bring them all in one piece but I am worried about you alec!!! .. Promise me you won't shift to your wolf form when you are angry" she took my hands and squeezed it … I rubbed her head with a smile.. "I promise" I said and kissed her cheeks… 

 "Hey guys, do we need more snacks? I have one bag (he pointed to one big travel bag) but that's not enough. We are 5 right?" Simon asked while entering our house by holding two bags in his hand… my mom smiled at him and hugged him tight.. "okay!!!careful" she said to me in her own authoritative tone which I love the most.. I nodded by raising  my eyebrows with a happy smile tugging on my face .. She blew a kiss to Izzy and left for her work.. 

"guys I asked, is this enough" pointing again to the bag full of snacks… Izzy closed her eyes not to chew on Simon at this time… "baby.. Can you please remind yourself that we are going to climb a forest mountain  and not a honeymoon trip" she said, rolling her eyes… "hooo… then what about this snack bag? " he pointed at the travel bag… "Simon!! We will be back tomorrow, take a few.. We will eat whatever we got in that forest, fresh meat " Jace said  from the doorway by leaning himself on the door frame … I smiled at Jace really wide but limited it when I saw Clary kiss him from behind all of sudden… Izzy saw me with a founded smile and gestured to me to come to the kitchen .. I shifted my gaze to the kitchen with the same mischievous smile .. 

I walked to the kitchen and Izzy followed me.. "what??" I asked her… "still have that soft corner?" she asked, hitting my shoulder with hers.. "no.. I am good" I said with a perfect smile decorated on my face.. "alec!! I know, you have a thing for jace…(I raised my eyebrows) Okay maybe …" before she could finish I replied quickly… "that's in the past… I was 14 at that time.. He lost his parents.. We adopted him and I have some feelings for him… but I am clear once I saw him with clary.. I am happy for them" I said…

 "your mouth says that you are happy but I can see that in your eyes…" she said.. I licked my own lips by wiggling my brows.. "what?" she smiled at me.. "You know I overcame those feelings long ago and have more on my plate already. I don't have time for these kinda feelings and all " I said, rubbing my forehead… but like always she found that sorrow behind my boldness.. 

"Alec!! mark my words.. One day someone will love you with his whole heart and soul.. That day wasn't too far ....(she said  looking Through our window) the weather is too cold today.. (she continued on rubbing her arms while smiling at me. I nodded, wondering out through the same window.) maybe this is that day…" she said thoughtfully with a bright smile … I know it's just an instinct but I always believed in my sister's instinct for some reason… She believes that I am gonna be a true alpha but I refuse to accept it, because true alphas are  born once in 1000 years, we already have one  …and then to all of our surprise, a few  years ago I came out as a true alpha on my 16…that's the biggest secret of our family, they don't want anyone to know that I am a true alpha for some reason…and I am the one of those wolves who got lunatic on full moon..who have anger issues and who can take two wolf forms. Not only my eyes I could change into two colors of wolf…black and brown… I am strictly  restricted from shifting to my alpha form when I am angry especially to my black one ….restricted by none,only by my parents… Yes, I am Alec Lightwood. This is my story… " MAY BE OUR STORY" 💖TBC 💖