Chapter 38

💜💜Chapter 38 💜💜

MAGNUS POV 

"alec!!!! Alec!!!!.... Hey Alexanderrrrr!!!!" I was shouting his name in the middle of darkness.. I didn't hear any reply from him. I proceed forward but nothing is visible.. It feels like I went  blind . I listen to the breathing sound and heart beat… it's definitely alec.." are you playing with me doggy??" I asked and took a step forward… I saw a little spark from the distance… 

"Alexander!!! Enough'' I said in annoyance… I was expecting the sound of boots or shoes… but in contrast  all I can hear is the sound of high heels pinching on the floor  like tok tok tok.. I stopped walking and froze there… "hello honey " I heard a seductive voice which was capable of melting a rock… I swallowed hard on hearing that.. I saw a woman dressed in blood red and walking towards me with a cunning smile decorated on her face… behind her there is a spark of light..

As much as she took a step closer… I could see her face clearly… it's Camille,she stood this close to me like I could feel her scent which she used to mask the  blood stink, her nails dig a little on my bare chest in a seductive way.. Her fingers traced up to my cheeks which were burning in embarrassment , but the more confusing thing is I was standing there like a statue instead pushing her away like I was under some kinda spell … 

"punish him" she whispered in my ears… I took a look behind her by tilting my head.. That spark was coming from a man whose head drops towards the floor, it's my alec.. Who kneeled on the earth with his arms cuffed behind and his legs cuffed by the braided metal chain, like the one  He used to lock himself on every  full moon.. His face was tired, he barely could see me … and he was bleeding all over his body…he was not healing, he looked completely drained.. My eyes widened and part of me wanted to obey her orders and part of me wanted to tear her apart… 

"are you gonna do this or you want me to do this??" she chuckled and walked towards alec… alec gaze was fixed on me.. His stubbornness and his look of betrayal kills me … he tightened his fist.. I can't take this… she drew a pattern on Alec's shoulder  with her nail and traced it down to his chest.. I could hear Alec's growling sound which was too weak…" cherish your love alec!!" she said and dug her claws on Alec's chest with her fangs coming out in anger, she tried to rip his heart out …"alec !!!!!!" I shouted and woke up from the bed … I breathed hard on looking at alec who was coming out from the washroom half sleepy… 

"What happened??" he walked to me in two steps, his face showed real concern, he took my face in his hands.. I moved a little away to check on his face, I want to make sure it's just a dream … he pulled me even closer… "you screamed my name!!! And you are sweating, What happened??? I am here.." he said, squeezing and rubbing my cheeks.. "it's… it's just a bad dream" I said and closed my eyes, that picture was still on my mind.. "wait!!" Alec ran to the fridge and took a blood bag, he handed it to me… on seeing that red blood bag I Threw that  away all of sudden… Alec looked at me suspiciously… His frowning face and confused look  said that I am getting insane day by day… 

"I am sorry… I need it " I stuttered and tried to get out of  bed.. But Alec pushed me back on the bed and took the blood bag from the floor.. He sat next to me and handed me that blood bag… I opened it and drank it like a hungry blood Sucker… I eyed Alec then and now, while drinking that blood..when i finished alec took it from my hand and threw that in a bin… "I am sorry!!" I said looking down at Alec's legs. Which is free of chains and cuffs… I rubbed the back of my neck  .. 

"What is it??" he asked me by squeezing my arms … "nothing as I said… it's just a nightmare" I said and leaned on the bed… Alec tugged me under  the cover … and he slid under  the cover and lay behind me… I know his gaze was fixed on me.. So I turned around to face him…he was looking at me without asking anything.. Maybe he knows I won't answer his questions properly … "is it because  I asked you to marry me….. last night !!!look you don't have to pressure yourself… " he was about to continue but I stopped him by placing my index finger on his mouth…