Chapter 18

💞💞CHAPTER 18 💞💞

MAGNUS POV 

Luke was looking at me and Alec back and forth…when he saw me I could see that anger and disbelief in his eyes.. Which automatically switches to softie mode when his gaze shifts to alec… okay!!! favorite person I got it… 

"since how long he was here…?? How long have I been fooled by a person who I treated like my son??" Luke asked, looking at alec.. 

Alec was looking at the floor without giving any answer.. It's not his fault anyways..how much yelling he is gonna take just  because he is trying to keep me safe 

"It's not his fault. I was the one who asked him for help…(I said and Alec looked at me questioningly) don't worry your security protection was perfect.. Alec took a lot of effort to take me inside this boundary line.." I said tightening my fist enthusiastically in the way to appreciate luke.. Because I need to change the atmosphere of this room which was awkward and tense at the same time … Alec placed his hand on his forehead… 

Luke looked at me with his eyes widened and his gaze shifted straight to Maryse… who immediately smiled at luke..Izzy smirked at luke.. I was confused.. Are they making fun out of me.. 

" What?? I am giving compliments!!! "I said in return..Luke nodded with a gentle smile, he took Alec's hand and squeezed it  … 

" What happened luke?? "Izzy asked him… 

" I took that dusty to the prison.. I just handed him to hodge and signed the register… I came back to the borders.. The very next minute I saw Camille coming from the same direction with her boy  toys and she took Dusty with them …. I was shocked like how he escaped … I wasn't there for barely 10 minutes and that  bitch took the chance  and sneaked in.. Who informed her??? I know she was about to kill me, she was too close to finish me (Maryse squeezed his shoulder, Luke patted her hands  back ) but why did she run away when she saw Magnus… that's strange "Luke asked looking at me.. I have no clues about it… 

" she is Magnus's sire!! "Alec said, looking at luke..I can see that horror in Luke's face.. 

"Did Camille bite you?? "he asked, looking at me and Maryse… me and Maryse nodded in return…" then it's more suspicious she ran away from you, because she always takes her toys with her "Luke said looking at me… wait!!! I am no one's toy!!! I hate it when they mention me as her toy 

" Luke… take a rest , we will discuss this tomorrow… We need to talk about  something else too!!! "Alec said looking at Maryse and luke.. They both nodded at alec… okay!! Another secret…. 

Alec went straight to his room.. I followed Izzy and Izzy got inside her room because it's early in the morning. We haven't slept a bit since last night.. Alec wasn't looking at me.. He went inside and locked  his room… 

How dare you ?? I knocked his door from outside… he wasn't opening… izzy pepeed her head out from  her room…

 "magnus!!!" she mouthed with a smile.. "He locked the door,  " I said in anger… 

Izzy chuckled and came to me…

 "it's okay he will be fine in the morning.. Go and sleep in Jace's room .." she said, smiling at me… 

"I want to know the reason right now… why is he avoiding me?? Just because I am a vampire??" I asked in anger.. I don't know why Izzy is laughing at me… 

"you really think like that??" Izzy raised her eyebrows playfully… 

"Then why the hell is he ignoring me???" I banged the door louder this time.. Before I could slap my hands on that wooden door again , Alec opened the door.. His face is angrier than mine… on seeing his face my anger was gone poof like a defaulted balloon… 

A perfect obsession (love against all the odds) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें