Chapter 71

💟💟Chapter 71💟💟 

(AN:We are still traveling the same night for the past 2 chapters and this chapter is a continuation of the same long  night..) 

MAGNUS POV 

I followed Camille in the corridor, she took my hands and walked with a full attitude… I crossed Raphael's room on the way.. I checked on the window while passing his room. He was buttoning  his shirt and  to my good luck he looked at me through the window, when I cleared my throat… I eyed Raphael… he frowned and nodded in return … he quickly disappeared from there… I breathed out and smiled at Camille when she took a quick look at me.. 

"You look more  beautiful when you smile at me," she said, winking at me.. I smiled again really wide, the moment she turned to the other side I cursed her and I just wanted to smack her head on the wall next to us right now, but I couldn't do that…. The anger I am holding for her is enormous… still I kept on walking with her.. Dusty joined us half away.. 

"wait!! Where are you coming??" Camille asked Dusty on seeing him joining us without invitation. Actually he didn't need one, he was always there with Camille in all ups and downs .. 

"What are you asking Camille ..??wherever you go. I am always with you.. Now what??" he asked in return, eyeing me behind annoyingly … I am not ready to play this third  wheeling drama… especially not when my man is stuck with these monsters… 

"don't kid yourself dusty.. I will call you if I need you… other than that stay away from us…" she said and walked across dusty , dragging me by my collar…"yeah when you need!!" he repeated her words with a bit of anger… dusty stared at me and I looked at him back.. He breathed out in anger.. I shook My head and followed her.. 

She kicked the door open with her long legs… it's a dark room where no sign of ventilation is there.. My eyes wander around to find alec… in the middle of the room I saw a red light… under that I saw my alec kneeling with his hand tied back, they took off his shirt and left him with a white vest which was covered with blood stains by now .. His forehead was bleeding and he coughed and spit his blood out.. I can't take it.. One of the guards beats him on his chest with a rod, right in front of me.. I growled in return and tried to take a step forward in anger.. But Camille stopped me by placing her hand over my chest . I want to kill that bitch then and there. But I couldn't.. 

"chill.. Magnus!!! He is still alive… so you still have feelings for him?" she asked, looking at me suspiciously .. My eyes started to get wet on seeing Alec like that.. I never saw him kneeling in front of anyone in his life before .. But he kneeled there all helpless and hurted and I am the reason for that… I made myself stony and replied" no… I don't!! "I said and before my tears left my eyes I whipped it away.. 

Alec looked at me in disbelief… I know the physical pain he is going  through won't hurt him as much as my words do… he looked at me with tired eyes.. His eyes were questioning me a lot but I can't explain my own cruel act.. 

"That's my boy," she said and walked around me…she kissed my shoulder, I closed my eyes, irritated… Alec groaned in return, hissing between his teeth.. "I am gonna end this game and we gonna rule the whole downworlder as we wish.. You will be the king and I will be your queen" she said running her nails on my back… I moved uncomfortably.. "don't touch him" alec yelled while spitting out his blood on the floor again.. 

She rolled her eyes and walked towards Alec and stood behind him.. "I hate dogs.. Especially the shape shifting dogs" she said and took a knife and made a cut on Alec's shoulder.. Alec groaned in pain.. I closed my eyes and regretted my whole existence…what am I still doing here???... the guards around there were laughing, on looking at me and  alec… this is it.. This is the image I saw in my dreams and it's happening for real…