The Great War Part 1

The opportunity appeared a lot faster than I expected.

The devils and fallen angels have decided to go to war not only with heaven but with each other as well. Normally this would be suicide but lucifer and my uncle Azazel received conformation that the creator is a lot weaker than normal and decided that this was their chance.

While this is indeed lucky for me because there is a chance of multiple leaders dying giving me more room to act, but they seem to be forgetting who the creator is. How did he become weaker? what kind of individual could weaken him to this extent?

I have decided that my top priority is to create a body for my self because I will die if all the devils are wiped out, so during this war I will copy all the ability's I can while also taking DNA samples of the devil kings and my mother to build a temporary body for me to inhabit.

With my soul being to strong to a mortal body to hold i will need to collect the DNA of the strongest beings in order to make my perfect vessel, Here's the list from the information I have along with the difficulty.

1. Great Red(You want to die again?)

2.Ophis( Easy, make a deal)

3.Shiva(Hard, but would be possible with allies)

4Indra(Same)

5. Ddraig and Albion( hard, if their together its not worth it)

Once I acquire the DNA of at least 4 of them, I will begin project: [Diablos Dragon God] were i combine all of their DNA into one body making a dragon god which will then be powered by me(Demonic Power) making the Diablos Dragon God.

but that is a long way from now so lets work with what i can now. Oh look there's the body of Asmodeus. Gimme

POV change (Lucifer)

Everything was going great , we were just about to win against father and my fallen brother when those two big lizards SHOWED UP OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!!. but enough of that me, father and Azazel have agreed on a ceasefire to take out the two dragons.

They have teamed up against us and our army's are getting smaller by the moment but both the dragons are injured a fair amount. right now father is engaging in a fist fight with ddraig and it seems that ddraig has the upper hand until Michael stepped in with a barrage of light spears to give father room to get an attack in.

Fathers hand glows with a massive amount of light which he launch's at ddraig who goes flying backs losing a chuck of his flesh as well, which lands on the ground and...... GETS ABSORBED INTO THE GROUND!!!! How did that happen, no it does not matter we have to finish these dragons.

POV change (Azazel)

Father and lucifer and Michael are dealing with ddraig, while me, leviathan, Beelzebub and Uriel are dealing with Albion. Asmodeus has already died and for some reason i cant spot his body anymore, doesn't matter though I need focus on Albion.

Albion charges at us only to be intercepted by 3 water dragons curtesy of leviathan, i then send so many light spears that i lost count in the end at Albion which just makes a few pieces of flesh go flying which strangely disappear, but thats it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Well I'm called the scapegoat for a reason, so lets get out of here.

Azazel: All fallen angels we are running away!!!!

Everyone reacts to that , most fallen angels ran away immediately, while some(kokobieal) wanted to stay and fight which were then dragged away, the angels where annoyed with me and father is disappointed, the devils are enraged it seems as well.

Beelzebub: You would run away from these overgrown lizards, Azazel!!

I turned back and smirked

Azazel: I will live to create more things for another day and enjoy the pleasures of the world, but what about you 'Fly'.

I then teleported away, i mean why risk your life and die when there are so many women in this world?

POV Change (?[Demonic Power])

This sure is interesting, i did not expect for ddraig and Albion to show up but this is better for sure. First I need to insure my survival, I concentrate on rizevim and use [Greed] to manipulate his desires to make want to live above all else, he teleports away with me also starting to make him loyal to me.

Now I already have the DNA of Ddraig, Albion and Asmodeus, that's good but I need to make sure some more leaders die.

I focus on the battle with Albion and see that its going no where, so i use Greed on both Beelzebub and leviathan and change their desire to live into the desire to die. They both fly strait towards Albion have wrap him in tentacles and fly's before starting to self destruct .

Albion: You would kill yourself just to kill me! HAHAHaHA i like your resolve but its point less against me, Divi

He gets interrupted when holy fire hits him straight in the face.

Uriel: I am not sure what came over those two but I will not let this chance get away.

Both of the Satan's blow up taking Albion with them while I take a good amount of all the blood, The creator looks like he can tell there is something wrong here but he does not have time to think about it while fighting ddraig. Father on the other hand is looks like he is cosplaying as a ghost, because he knows exactly what just happened.

There's no need to make that face Father

After All

YOUR NEXT

_____________________________________________________________________

Notice: I have no experience writing fight scenes so this is as good as you will get for now