True Devil of Destruction vs G.O.D.

Diablo: Khahaha

Right now both diablo and guy are standing in front of the Trimurti. Shiva is practically radiating excitement. The power he feels from Guy Crimson is unlike anything he has ever seen. To think in only 5 hundred years he would come this far! To be able to compete with me? The King of the Universe?!

Vishnu: Who are you? What is your purpose here?

Vishnu is a blue skinned man that posses 2 pairs of arms. He wears lots jewelry and has % snake heads coming out of his back. He also has black hair and eyes.

He is the god of [Preservation] and [Protection] and the protector of the Hindu faction

Guy: Ill be straight with you. We are here to kill you.

This blunt statement shocked Brahma and Vishnu but Shiva just laughed.

Guy: You can either give us a good fight and we will spare your people, or you all die.

With this ultimatum they knew that he was not kidding. Especially with the army of 100,000 daemons behind them. Guy and Diablo were not not slacking when to came to their army's.

Shiva: We don't even know how strong you two are. But Ill play along! Its been along time since I have been able to have a good fight! Brahma, Vishnu! You guys fight the black haired one, I will take the red one!

They could only shake their heads at Shivas rashness. Always looking for a good fight.

Diablo: Then let us mover our fight so that we do not interfere with theirs.

The three then flew off to another area to fight.

Without even speaking Guy lunges at Shiva who responds by sending him flying with a round house kick that Guy blocked. The force of the kick sent the devil lord flying for a few meters before he stops himself.

Though Shiva was not just siting around and was right on top of guy. Shiva grips two of his hands together and brings them down onto Guys back, sending him tumbling to the ground.

Shiva: Is that all you got!? Have I waited all this time for nothing!? Where did all of that power I felt before go!?

Guys pride was dealt a blow by the mocking words of his enemy and decided to go into his [True From]

Shiva suddenly felt a chill go down his spine. The amount of destruction he felt from his opponent was unheard of! His domain that is attached to his very soul seems to respond to the power of this person.

Down below a Guy forced all of his power out of his body once again and returned it with more skill and quality than he did during his fight with Apophis. This time his 'skin' forms first and it looks even more demonic than before. His head is now covered in horns and spikes shoot out from his hands. He has two tails and two wings. and he no longer has a mouth.