Surpize Reveal - A/N

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.

And this is THE END.

Okay, sorry. Not quite.

Hello!

You may not remember, but I said there would be a surprise towards the end of the book.

There were a lot more chapters than I was initially expecting to come out of this, so I made those statements earlier than I probably should have...but anyway.

There will be three alternate endings for this book.

Yes, yes I know.

Why??

Shhh. No questions.

All you need to know is that there will be different endings.

You get to choose.

I will publish them all at the same time and you can pick which one or ones you want to read.

If you don't like the ending you ended up with.

Read another.

Read them all if you wish.

I really wish you would.

All three are different circumstances. You might find answers to something in one that you don't find in the others.

Also, lyrics to a song I wrote specifically for Tesha will be in one of the endings!

The endings are completely separate from each other. So, read them as if the others did not exist.

So glad you're enjoying the book! Remember to vote (cause it helps more people see the story) and comment, and let me know what you think.

P.S. I'm not sure when the endings will be out. Perhaps sometime next week. I'm trying really hard to get motivation to finish this beacuse I just love the characters so much and don't wanna leave the story just yet.

But all good things must come to an end at some point, I guess.

Take it easy...

~~Cora~~