003

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ (shocking isn't it)

- - - - - - - - - - -

"YO, FINNLAND" I yelled to Finn, who was currently asleep in his room when we were supposed  to be at Wired 12 minutes ago.

He shifted and opened his eyes a little, 

"Go away, let me sleep" He said groggily and was about to turn around when I stopped him.

"FINN WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT WIRED 12- NO NOW 15 MINUTES AGO!"

At that his eyes widened and he screamed, 

"HOLY SHIT- WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME"

"What the fuck did you think I was trying to do? Make you eat breakfast?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I- just get out and I'll be down in 3 minutes." he said.

"You better be down" I said giving him a slight glare. 

With that I walked downstairs and slipped on some black doc martens.

Finn then comes down the stairs and was going to say something when he looked me up and down.

"What?" I questioned and looked at myself, feeling both self conscious and mad due to the fact that I looked amazing. 

I was literally wearing a white dress shirt black pants and a black blazer- 

I in fact DID look good.

BUT 

Why is he looking at me-

DO I NOT LOOK GOOD????

"No reason you just look fancier than you normally look" he stated

"Is that a good or bad thing?" I questioned, wondering if I should change or not.

"No, No, You look fine It's just not normal for you to be wearing more fancy clothes that's all" he stated.

"Oh okay" I replied suddenly relieved. 

1, Because I am too lazy to change my clothes

2, I thought/think I look pretty decent. 

"IF YOU GUYS DONT GET YOURSELVES IN THIS CAR BY THE TIME I COUNT TO 10, IM NOT DRIVING YOU!" Nick yelled.

We couldn't afford to be even later.

I sighed and grabbed Finn's arm, then rushed us both out of our house.

We sat in the car and I immediately got bored.

"Finnnnnnn," I said dragging out the 'n'.

"Y/NNNNNNNN?" He responded.

"Play some music this is boring." I whined.

"Okay, you can't judge any of it though" He said raising his eyebrows.

"We have like, practically the same music taste. The hell am I gonna judge?" I asked confused.

"Eh," he muttered before playing some songs.

About half way there, Finn abruptly stopped the music.

"Heyyyy, turn it back on!" I exclaimed.

"Hold on, I'm gonna play the best songs to exist." He said pretty flamboyantly. 

I raised my eyebrows in question, before I saw his phone.

Of course.

Calpurnia 

"Self-promo? In a car that seats your siblings??" I deadpanned.

"I mean I'm not wrong," He exclaimed with a very proud look on his face.

*timeskip brought to you by Y/N's ADHD and Asthma attacks that display later on*

We entered the building, and we got seated.

A/N: I know it's short, I'm sorry but it's the weekend so I'll be updating pretty soon if not today

Anyways love y'all for hanging around for so long

Have a good day (or night ofc)

-Your somewhat lovely amazing author, Lex