006

ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:

- - - - - - - - -

Her.

That's all I could think about for the past few hours. Other than meeting her.

See, after Mo told me about her, she dmed me on instagram. 

I was super chill about it though of course. 

(Meaning Mo did it all while I was screaming into my pillow) 

And now we are meeting up next week when I fly in to LA- 

But Mo's gonna be there to save me from being myself, so the precautions were taken.

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

- - - - - - - - -

So I'm meeting Walker in a few days, and honestly I have no clue why I'm so nervous, but I am. 

And it's annoying.

Momona thinks I could be interested in him. 

Not interested like I'm gonna find his address and bloodline on people finder, but like romantically interested. 

I mean, he does check off all boxes-

Y/N's type 

▢ funny 

▢ mcdonalds enthusiast

▢ percy jackson

▢ existent (optional)

He even checks the last one, I've been thoroughly impressed.

Too bad I've already found the love of my life, and my best friend, and everything else that matters;

MILO 

My lovely, 

adorable, 

cuddly, 

amazing, 

kitten. 

And before you say anything about my cat being any of the above, 

I'll have you know having him is more therapuetic then those therapists y'all be paying thousands for :)

"AFCBGHJMKKMGNFGDFFVDGBHNJ"

And that my friends, is the sound I hate most in the world. It's whiny, has a pitch ranging between 10 octaves within a second, it's Finn

"Y/N WE HAVE LITERALLY 10 MINUTES TO GET READY AND GO DOWNSTAIRS BEFORE MOM DOESN'T LET YOU GO TO MICHAELS!"

I love Finn, his voice is so wonderfully smooth, and isn't whiny whatsoever. 

"Finn, thank you so so so so much, I'll be down in a minute" I replied, while looking through my closet. 

"What are siblings for," he says smirking. Way to make me seem like an asshole. 

I shut him out of my room, and threw on the first clothes seen in my closet. 

I just ran my fingers through my hair and kinda left it to do whatever it wants, and then headed downstairs with my phone in my hands.

I grabbed a waffle in my mouth and ran to put on a pair of converse, and then walked into the driveway, up to the blue car perched there. 

A/N:

HEYYYYYYYYY

SO I HAD THIS DRAFT ALREADY AND I THOUGHT I PUBLISHED IT BUT TURNS OUT I DIDNT

ITS REALLY SHORT BUT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING UP FOR IT WITH THE NEXT ONE 

(WHICH IS BTW ALMOST DONE SO YOU CAN EXPECT IT SOMEWHERE IN THE NEXT 10 DAYS)

I LOVE READING YALLS COMMENTS

LOVE YOUUUU 

- YOUR AMAZING AUTHOR, ALEXANDER MCQUEEN