005

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

- - - - - - - - - -

I woke up from my amazingly peaceful nap to someone screaming.

FinnIand.

"Y/NNNNNNNN" he yelled.

I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and slapped him. 

"OW, what the hell was that for?" He asked, frowning.

"You woke me up." I said shrugging.

"That's because Nick wants to go get ice cream donuts." He states.

"ICE CREAM DONUTS????" I screamed and sprung up from the bed, and ran to the bathroom. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME SOONER?" I said while washing my face.

"But-" he started and then decided to not. 

"Never mind, be down by 5:25" he says instead.

"Got it," I respond.

I opened tiktok and checked my notifications. 

"walker.scobell replied to your comment - 5 hrs ago."

I clicked on it and gasped. 

walker.scobell

nice try, but ill always be the king :)

I quickly replied with, "i guess we're sharing the throne then"

I then started to freshen up when i got a notification

Walker had replied again with, "i guess so"

I smiled at the laughable interaction and finished getting ready.

I headed downstairs and saw Finn and Nick on their phones waiting on me,

"HEY BITCHESSSSSS" I yelled to get their attention.

No response. I furrowed my eyebrows and yelled, 

"DO Y'ALL NOT WANT ICE CREAM DONUTS OR WHAT"

Finn finally looked up and said with a smirk, 

"Oh, Y/N when'd you get here"

I just gawked at him for a few moments before I dragged both him and Nick to the car.

*time skip brought to you buy my outrageously long and unofficial hiatus* 

We entered the donut shop, and instantly the sweet smell of ice cream, custard, donuts and more filled my nose and, presumably, Nick and Finn's too, as we all sighed with sweet relief in unision, not long after entering. 

I ordered a donut with strawberry chip cookie ice cream, which is strawberry ice cream with cookie dough chunks and chocolate chips in it, topped with chocolate drizzle, marshmallows, brownie bits, and rainbow sprinkles. 

Finn ordered a donut with red velvet ice cream, with cheesecake drizzle, mini oreos, and kitkats.

Nick ordered a donut with birthday cake ice cream, topped with chocolate drizzle, whipped cream, and a candied cherry on top. 

As we were waiting on our order we were figuring out who was paying today. 

After a little bit of getting fed up of the debate, I decided to pay. Yes, I was being responsible. 

Ok yeah, no,  I just know this means Finn is the next to pay for my food.