#19: The 4 Pillars, aftermath

"As agreed, we won't report Syrus and the two of you to the Academy"

Say Alexis, as Syrus runs toward Jaden.

"Of course, we wouldn't tell anyone about this, but..." she glances at Sakura, worried that she would report them to the academy.

"Don't worry, I'm... not a whistleblower" tell her.

"Well, that was a fun and interesting duel. It's my first time doing a four way battle" smiles Jaden, "Next time, let's do the normal one or one, or even tag!" Suggest him.

"Sure..." nod Sakura.

"Hmph. Next time It'll be our win!" say Yuji, pointing his thumb at himself.

"Nah! It'll be me" refute Jaden.

Alexis smiling, looking at the two of them start bickering, she can't help but to let out a chuckle.

"In that case, see you tommorow" say her, as she waves her hand and go back to the dorm.

"Don't get carried away! Next time, Alexis will win!" Jeer Jasmine.

"That's right!" Support Mindy.

"Yuji and the other Slifer... bye" say Sakura.

The three of them, then walks, following Alexis to the dorm.

"Since that is the case... let's go back to the Slifer Red!" Suggest Yuji.

"Um!!"

"Yeah"

Nod Jaden and Sy.

"Ah, by the way..." Yuji then walks out to the boat, and take the paddles. Jaden and Sy look at Yuji confused and with curiosity.

"Here!" Say Yuji, throwing it to Syrus.

Albeit short and looks wimpy, he manages to catch it, "W- wha- what's the meaning of this Yuji-kun?" Say him confused.

Yuji tilted his head as he confused about his question, and he replies smiling, "You're the one who will paddle it"

"Eh?" Syrus' eyes widened.

"This happens in the first place because of you, right? So, at least take some responsibility" smile Yuji, as he pats Syrus' shoulder.

"Ehhh?!" Surprised him.

Syrus then look toward Jaden like a puppy, it seems he's hoping or wants Jaden to help him.

But Yuji won't let him,

"Don't help him Jay, we already did much! If you keep helping him, he won't grow or reflected on his action"

Say Yuji, as he already sat on the boat. Jaden looking at the depressed Sy, clap his hands and apologize to him.

Syrus let out a deep sigh, he gives up, and start walking toward the boat with tired heart.

...

After all of them leaves, a dark shadow comes out from the lake.

Long blonde hair, slim and thin body wearing a tight black suit up to his head like a badly burnt squid. Yup, it was him, Vellian Crowler.

"Just you wait, Slifer slacker! Moi plan isn't- pyasthaaa!" Sneezed him, "Erggg, let's stop for today, go back and takes a hot bath no-ne"

...

Girls side, On their way to the Girls' dorm.

After the whole ordeal, the girls walks to their dorm, of course just walking silently without a conversation is a bore.