#25: Lil Devil of The DRS

"Daaaaammnnniitttt!!"

An Obelisk Blue student were slashed by a HERO in shinning black alloy, draining his Life Points to zero.

"Alright, Good Game!"

Say Yuji, as he's pointing his finger like a gun to the fallen Obelisk Blue student. Looking at him, the Obelisk Blue student shout frustrated toward Yuji, he can't believe that a student from Slifer Red dorm beat him.

"Shut up! You're lucky that I didn't bring my real deck otherwis-"

"Yeah yeah yeah", say Yuji, as he was waving his hand like he was shooing an animal.

"Okay, who's next?" Say Yuji, as he points his Duel Disk toward the group in front of him.

Watching his winning streak, the students begin to sweats and hesitant to challenge him. They thought that the student from Slifer Red could be easily beaten, and become the first victim.

To think that he manages to beat three peoples in a row without breaking a sweat. Moreover, the peoples he beat were all Obelisk Blue student.

Some of them even thinking why Yuji is assigned to Slifer Red rather than Obelisk Blue? His current skill didn't match the status.

As he was smacked by Chronos, a student wearing Yellow Jacket realized who Yuji is.

"Hey... uh... isn't that the kid in the practical examination… Uh... number 77 right?"

All the students beside him look at him in confusion, but thanks to his reminder, one student begin to realize.

"Ah! You mean the student who beat Professor Crowler on the practical exam?!" Shout him, "Elemental HERO... yes, it was him! Jaden Yuki!"

"It's Kusanagi Yuji! And I'm also beat Professor Vellian Crowler" say Yuji to refute him.

"O- ohhhh..."

Yuji facepalmed. But thanks to his explanations, now some students begun to step back and avoiding him, scared to be beaten.

"I'm outta here! How can I beat someone that manages to tame that Crowler?!!"

Then, the group in front of him dispersed, and choose to duel between each other instead than dueling Yuji.

"Ha..." Yuji let out a deep sigh, he regretted telling them about him beating Crowler.

"Oh? So you're the one who beat Professor Pot of Greed?"

"What?!"

All of a sudden, a blonde hair girl style in twintail appear behind him.

The girl physique is like a grade schooler (middle school at best), she wears the standard Obelisk Blue female uniform, and Navy jeans jacket that styled like a cape.

Her sudden intrusion surprised him, but more than that the moment she saw the girl's face, he remembers that she was the leader or president of The Duel Research Society, he remembers her name was Kei Mavis.

But more than that, when he looks at her face closer, he-

[Did... I know her?]

Yuji felt a Déjà vu, but that Déjà vu he feels is more shifted more toward a threat, rather than nice nostalgia, making him involuntary gulped his saliva.

The girl is smiling, her beautiful little round face, almost making her looking like a doll.

She chuckled slightly, "Are you the one who beat Crowler in practical examination?" Asked her.

"Y- yes" nod Yuji.

The girl held her chin, glaring at Yuji, as he measured him from top to bottom.

She opens her mouth, "Ah...", as she had remembered something, "A- ahaha, hahaha hahaha", then somewhat she burst into a laughter.