XXV

Melanie

We told the girls about Rage asking me to be his mate yesterday. They were extremely exited. Cerberus already had tattoo designs ready, which scared me. Tattoos have always been seen as a sin in my house. They ruined my body for dance. But beating me was ok.

Emily told me that the tattoo was only the beginning. I had no idea what that meant, but I'm sure I will find out today.

We still can't leave the compound with the boys yet. They are being protective. I know the Red Skulls are still roaming around and Dominic has been really anxious about it. When he's in his office he usually demands that I am in there. I don't know if it's for comfort but I don't mind. I like being near him. We haven't really done anything too intimate yet so any moment matters to me.

Today to girls said we are going to Logan's mansion to hang out. I'm not sure what we are doing, but I'm excited. Maybe we will go swimming!

I packed a bag with extra clothes and a swim suit. We would be there all day from what I've heard.

"Melanie! You ready?" Hannah asked from the hall.

"Yup!" I answered and stepped out of the room. Hannah was carrying her own bag of clothes. She also wore a cute sundress.

"Emily, Josie, and Nessa are already in the car." She said and began walking down the hall. I quickly caught up with her.

When we made it out to the bar, many of the men were talking. Hex was at the bar with Rage looking for something important. I snuck up behind them and placed a careful hand on Dominic's back. He didn't seem shocked at all which was disappointing. I wanted to scare him. Instead he reached back and grabbed my arm before pulling me towards him. 

"Leaving?" He asked. I nodded. Dominic pulled me in for a kiss and left a small squeeze to my butt causing me to jump slightly. Before I could say anything he cut me off. "Call me if anything goes wrong." He said.

"Of course." I smiled. Before I turned to leave, Dominic placed something in my hand. It was a small ring with the Riders of Lycos symbol etched into it.

"Don't take it off." Dominic demanded before giving me one last kiss and letting me go. I said a quick bye before hurrying to the car. Once inside I inspected the ring.

"What's that?" Josie asked. I shrugged.

"Rage just gave it to me." I said and placed it on my middle finger on my left hand.

"It's probably because you still have neither a jacket or tattoo." Hannah said. I nodded in agreement. These boys really are possessive.

The ride to Logan's house was filled with gossip and playing with Dorian. Emily said Logan wanted to babysit while we swam. Which I was surprised he wasn't at the club, but he's all over the place.

It took us five minutes to change into swimsuits and practically run to the pool. We haven't had much free time to do anything in the club.

"So... do you know Rage's name?" Josie asked standing next to me in the pool. The girls formed a 'gossip circle'.

"Yes." I said. All four girls looked at me in anticipation. "Dominic." I smiled. Hannah squealed.

"That's so cute!" She said.

"Have you done anything..." Vanessa asked. She really surprised me sometimes.

"No." I shook my head.

"I'm sure Rage is good in bed. He does have a lot of pent up, well, rage." Hannah joked. I blushed brightly. I've felt his member through his pants, and I know he is large. I'm also a twenty-one year old virgin who is afraid.

"She's probably nervous." Emily said. I nodded shyly.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before?" Josie asked. I shook my head no. I wasn't allowed friends, dance was it.

"Neither of us has either, we'll except Josie. We were just claimed by the brutes we call our mates." Hannah laughed.

I smiled too until we heard a noise towards the trees. It wasn't too dense, but it was enough for an animal to hide in there.

Suddenly large footsteps were heard running towards us. Immediately the three girls were in front of Hannah. She was the most vulnerable. I stood next to her, I could barely defend myself.

Five men stepped out of the trees, heavily armed. "Alright ladies, two options, come peacefully and we won't resort to force, or come forcefully and deal with the consequences." A man said.

"Who the hell are you?" Hannah asked them.

"Doesn't matter, get them." The man said and immediately they charged towards us.

"Shot! Call Alpha!" Hannah yelled as a man grabbed her arm and yanked her from the pool. I quickly ran the opposite direction towards our phones.

"Logan! Logan help!" I started yelling. Just as I reached my phone, a man gripped my arm and tugged me away.

"I wonder what the pretty boys are going to do now that their little toys are gone." I one holding me chuckled.

I tried to wiggle myself away but it was no use. Just as the man tried placing something over my mouth, I kicked my foot back. If hit his knee hard and he groaned loosing his grip. Dancer legs for the win!

I wiggled free and ran for the house. "Logan!" I screamed.

"Fucking puta!" The same man grabbed my waist and carried me in whatever direction they came in. They had all of the girls. This was not very fun.

———
🫢