WIKIPEDIA

Maritza Marie Sawyer (born September 1, 2002) is an American actress

Maritza Marie Sawyer (born September 1, 2002) is an American actress. She began her career as a child actress , receiving recognition for her role as young Jane on The CW comedy-drama series Jane the Virgin (2014–2019). She had her breakthrough for starring as Harley Diaz on the Disney Channel series Stuck in the Middle (2016–2018), which won her the Imagen Award for Best Young Actor on Television in 2018. She also voiced Princess Isabel on the Disney Channel animated series Elena of Avalor (2016–2020).

Sawyer began making her transition to mainstream film and television starring as Ellie Alves on the Netflix thriller series You (2018–present), and subsequently starred in the Netflix films The Babysitter: Killer Queen (2020) and Yes Day (2021). She received critical acclaim for her performance in the teen drama The Fallout (2021), which is considered her breakout film role. She appeared in the horror films Studio 666 and X (both 2022) and played Tara Carpenter in the slasher-blockbuster feature Scream (2022), which won her the MTV Movie Award for Most Frightened Performance. She voices Brooklyn on the Netflix animated series Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous (2020–2022).

Aside from acting, Sawyer has been noted for her philanthropy as well as her public image. She was listed first on PopSugar's "20 Under 20" list in 2020. In 2022, she was dubbed the "Next Big Thing" by The Hollywood Reporter, and was established as a scream queen. She is also known for her activism for LGBTQ rights and against discrimination .[

Early Life

Maritza Sawyer was born on September 1 , 2002, in , California, the fourth of six children. Her father is of Mexican descent and her mother is of Mexican and Puerto Rican ancestry. Due to her career, Sawyer has not "really lived a normal lifestyle" and has expressed regret at missing the traditional high school experience and teenage milestones such as prom and graduation.

Years Active: 2012 - Present

Sadie Elizabeth Sink (born April 16, 2002) is an American actress

Sadie Elizabeth Sink (born April 16, 2002) is an American actress. She began acting at age seven in local theater productions, and played the title role in Annie (2012–14) and young Queen Elizabeth ll in The Audience (2015) on Broadway. Sink made her television debut in a 2013 episode of The Americans and her film debut in the sports drama film Chuck (2016).

She had her breakthrough portraying Max Mayfeild in the science fiction drama series Stranger Things (2017–present). In 2021, she played Ziggy Berman in the horror film trilogy Fear Street and the lead role in Taylor Swift's romantic drama All Too Well: The Short Film. She portrayed Ellie in Darron Aronofaky's upcoming psychological drama film The Whale (2022).

Early Life

Sink was born in Brenham, Texas on April 16, 2002. Her father is a football coach and her mother a math teacher. She has three older brothers and a younger sister. While her family was sports-oriented, Sink was interested in performing arts. She began acting in community theater near Houston, starting with a production of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever in Brenham at age seven. She then auditioned for and got the part of the lead role in a local production of The Secret Garden . After this experience, she decided to further pursue an acting career.

Years Active: 2011- Present