four

"okay, dylannn i have a interveiw right now, and you know that" maritza walked out of the room she was in, smiling at her makeup artist aria. "dills , i will talk to you later, love you bye"

maritza followed behind aria, sitting down in her makeup chair waiting for aria to start with her touch ups.

once she was done, she got up and started pacing around the room, getting herself ready mentally. "its just jimmy, what could go wrong"

"mrs. sawyer? you're on in 5 minutes" the production assistant said while gently touching maritza's back.

"perfect, let's do this" maritza said, following the pa across backstage and to the right wing on the main stage. as she waited to go in, she watched jimmy talk about Scream 5 and telling other jokes. once she heard her name, she plastered a smile on her face and walked out across the stage, waving at the crowd.

"jimmy!!! hii jimmyy!" jimmy hugged her, and gestured her to the seat right across from him.

"maritza! , how have you beem??"

maritza clapped her hands together, and smiled "nothing really, just been filming and doing alot of auditions" , she said while shrugging her shoulders.

"oh! oh! and, making love tweets about the Stranger Things actor, Sadie Sink" jimmy said with a smile on his face.

the crowd erupted in laughter and cheer.

maritza covered her face in her palms, laughing so hard she was sure she was going to die of laughter. when she looked up, jimmy had a little piece of paper with a screen shot of her tweet on it. "jimmy! oh my god-" she couldn't even finish her sentence, she just busted out into laughter again.

"okay, i'll stop"

"please stop" , maritza said in a hoarse tone

jimmy started laughing himself, "but really, what was it like filming Scream 5" maritza sat up in her seat and crossed her legs, "it was really great honestly, i actually got to learn some tips from my co-stars and, got to meet the og cast, which was absolutely fun, and would really like to do it again, cause it was very fun being able to work with Melissa, Mikey, Courtney, Neve and everyone else"

"That's great! , was it similar to the work you did on The Fallout?"

"it was, but i would say, The Fallout was actually a new experience, and it had like ya' know mentally affected me in that period of time, with the school shooting and stuff, but other than that they were pretty similar, but i loved working with Maddie, for sure"

......

maritzas

2,567,394 likes | 93,298 comments

maritzas thank you so much @jimmyfalon \\ @fallontonight for having me. even though you embarrassed me on live tv. i still love you and can't wait to see you ( never ever ever ever ever ) again ( in my life ) ❤

user19 PLEASE THE HOARSE TONE-

kaimatt text the gc

dillslogan LMFAOOO

userb oohhh sadie sinkkk

user she has a crushshshsshshsshs