eighteen

stranger dummies 💢

finnie boi ( finn), mc-laugh-in (caleb), bobby (millie), bowl cut (noah), maya bae (maya), joe (joe k.), toothless (gaten), nattyice (natalia), charli duhmelio (charlie), vecnussy (jamie), joey quinn (joe q.), crumbled chrissy (grace), saydeigh (sadie)

mari lol
IN THE AIRPORT RN

saydeigh
i see youuu

joe
i still with maya.

maya bae
yeah, we're almost there
though

finnie boi
im with gaten, caleb, noah,
and mills

mari lol
okay guys, I'll see y'all :))

.......

mari was confusingly walking around the airport, looking for at least someone from her cast that she could be with. she was looking down at her phone, not paying attention. and all of a sudden, mari hit someone.

they both fell down, mari was on top of the mystery woman. mari got up, "oh my god. I am so sorry. please forgive me" mari said, holding her hand out to the woman.

"maritza?" the woman said, looking at her. mari recognized that voice immediately.

"oh my god, sadie?" mari said, confusingly staring at sadie. "oh my god yes, it's me" sadie said, hugging mari, mari gasped. the way sadie's body touched her skin sent shivers down her spine, making her blush instantly.

sadie let go, looking at mari, "why are you red? did i do something" she asked, a worried look quickly forming on her face. "yeah I'm fine, just sunburn" mari lied, turning away from sadie.

"oh well, finn, caleb, noah, gaten, and mills are already here" sadie said, running her hand through her hair.

"okay" mari replied, getting ready to walk ahead. but, she was stopped by sadie, who had grabbed her hand. "slow down mars" sadie said, with a little giggle.

the nickname took maritza by surprise, she turned around and faced sadie. "were already on nicknames?" she asked jokingly, earning a smile from sadie, whom had stopped in front of mari, 'well, i thought so" she replied.

"okay.....sades" mari replied, while walking and holding hands with sadie.

maritza was nervous, she was currently walking through an airport with her long time crush, "Thee Sadie Sink". and, she was going to star in a VERY big TV show. mari was scared, because once her role was announced, she started getting hate from left and right.

people were telling her, that her acting wasn't good and, someone else should have got it. and mari knows it may seem like little, simple, harmless statements. but, they actually hurt mari sometimes.

mari was missing her friends, alex, kai, and dylan. she wished that they could be here with her right now. but, she also knew it wasn't possible.

by the time mari snapped back into reality, she had realized that her and sadie we're getting closer to the cast. while on the outside, mari seemed confident, she wasn't. she felt like she was going to throw up. but she had to pull herself together. she took 2 big, but quiet sighs and walked over to the cast with sadie.

millie quickly got up and greeted the girls, quickly followed by noah, caleb, gaten, and finn.

everyone was socializing, waiting for the rest of the cast to get here.

eventually, joe and maya made it. then, joseph and grace made it. and lastly, natalia, charlie, winona, david, brett, jamie and, everyone else had arrived.

everyone did what they had to do, and they boarded the plain. mari was sat with, maya and joe. which wasn't to bad until they both started talking about Mari's tweet she posted.

other then that, mari had enjoyed her flight.

     ........

1,730,926 likes | 45,921 comments

maritzas ew, bozo L

maya_hawke shut up.

alexisjoe miss you mari

kaimatt CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN

dillslogan come back.

user738 #mayitza cause i ship.

user7 first sadie, now maya. its giving gold digger.

tmz #baewatch

     .........

739,200 likes | 0 comments

maritzas pretty girl.

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED

  a/n:
FIRSTLY, THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH FOR 1K READS. I DIDNT EVEN THINK I WOULD MAKE IT PAST 20, SO THIS IS LIKE SO SURPRISING. NEXTLY, I THESE NEXT CHAPTERS, THEY WILL BE FILMING. EVERYTHING THAT THEY ARE DOING IN FILMING ARE NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FR. THIS IS VERY VERY VERY FAKE. NONE OF IT IS REAL. THANK U ALL AND ILY SM. HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT/MORNING/EVENING