Ch-9

Well, I told them everything at lunch

Well, I told them everything at lunch. Avery was excited, only because she was about to see some drama unfold. And Nikki well... She wasn't that happy about it but she wasn't that sad now that I had told her everything. She is more like dating with a marriage in-mind kind of person so she didn't like the idea all that much.

"So you're are 'fake dating ' that idiot? Didn't you get anybody else?"

I let out a laugh. " Why do you hate him so much? And no...because Jake had already seen me with him so.. "

" What's even good in that person -" she hates jocks. I don't know why but she does.

"We're not really dating Nikki -"

" First of all, he is a jock -" see? I know her too well. " And ... He doesn't look good." Ok, I could argue with that but let it be, she is angry as it is. She rarely gets angry and when she does she is in total savage mode. You can't possibly be happy when she isn't, the mood is contagious. Kind of.

"Fine. Whatever. calm down. What had to happen happened now just let's go with the flow. "

She doesn't say anything and quietly resumes eating her lunch. She brings her lunch as well but her mother cooks really delicious food. She even brings extra for Avery. I'm not complaining, I get my share as well I just don't eat as much as Avery. She is the foodie here. She finishes my lunch sometimes as well.

"Hey! " Drake... Not a good timing. He is coming here. I can see Nicole getting irritated from the corner of my eye.

I catch his eye and slightly shake my head and widen my eyes motioning him not to come.

He is either ignoring it or doesn't get it because he continues walking. "You girls wanna come to our table? "

I mentally facepalm. He is planning his death now. " No-" I start but Avery cuts me off.

"yes! Why not ? " that girl ... Smh. Nikki's glares have turned from Drake to Avery now. Ave is probably shipping us, by the way she is looking. And well she is more comfortable with boys as well, she is kind of a tomboy. " C'mon let's go! " she pulls Nikki's hands and carries our lunches.

"You're so dead ." I hear Nikki mutter.

I hold my laughter in and walk behind them. As we near, my cheeks flush remembering the recent incident that occurred here.

Nope. Nothing happened. Nobody remembers anything.

I feel a big hand engulfing mine. I look up to see drake. I hadn't noticed him coming back.

"Nicole looks like she's ready to kill. " he shudders beside me.

"you couldn't notice that before?" I facepalm for real this time.

" The class president is always so chill though " oh yeah, she is the class president as well so most people know her.

"Thanks to you she is all broody ." well it's the time of her month as well... But he doesn't need to know that. And trust me, she is savage when she has her period. Don't talk about the mood swings.