chapter -4 Manvi fell in Raghav's lap

Next morning

"Ah... beautiful morning", Maanvi said to herself rubbing her eyes.
She got up, sat on her bed and started looking around.

"Good morning Maanvi", jaya ji said to Maanvi who had just entered her room.

"Good morning mom", Maanvi smiles and says to her mother.Maanvi's mother had come to wake her up from her sleep, but today Manvi got up herself and sat down before her mother woke up her.

"Today you got up before I came and you didn't even needed me to wake up you", her mother asked Maanvi in ​​a joking manner.

"Yes" "Mom!.. I slept early yesterday, so just because of that I got up early today", Maanvi said to jaya ji.

"Ok ok"... " You Go and get fresh soon" "I have prepared your breakfast", jaya ji said to Maanvi and left Maanvi's room.

Manvi nodded her head in saying yes .Maanvi opens her almirah and looks for something to wear today.

"What should I wear?", she said to herself, scrolling through the clothes.

"This"." That's good", she said looking at the blue dress.

She moved quickly towards her washroom and she entered in her washroom with wearing slippers.
Maanvi was standing in front of her washbasin with her toothbrush in her hand.

"Where's the toothpaste"?, yes..here it is, she said, scrolling through the drawers of the washbasin.

She got fresh and after bathing she camed out of the washroom, rubbing her feet on the door mat, was wiping her hair with a towel while coming out of the washroom.

"Hey, Manvi, aren't you ready yet? , Jaya ji shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes" ...."Mother, I am done, I am coming out in a few minutes, you put the food on the table", Maanvi said loudly from her room.

She collected he assignments and put them in hr bag. She sat in front of the mirror then quickly got ready for college and came out of the room with her college bag.

"Mom.. I'm here mom", says Maanvi, looking at her mother.

She sat down at the dining table and had her breakfast and left for college very quickly.

"Bye!" .... Mom"; "love you", Manvi hugged her mother and said.

"Bye!"..."my dear daughter; love you too"; please take care of yourself, Manvi's mother Said to Manvi while hugging her back.

"Ok Mom", Maanvi says as she walks out the door.
As soon as Manvi left the house, she left for college by sitting on a scooty, but perhaps today there was a lot of traffic jam on the way

"Oh..No", this traffic jam", Manvi murmured.

There was a lot of traffic jam on the road today.

"Yeah.. please go aside", Manvi shouted loudly.

She slowly took her scooty out of the traffic and reached college on time, first of all she went to Priya in her class and gave all her homework to Priya.

"Hello!", Maanvi said while hugging Priya from behind.

"Hello!" Priya smiled and grabbed Maanvi's arms.

"How are you dummy", Priya asked Manvi.

"Yes, I am fine, you tell me", Maanvi asked while taking out the assignment from her bag.

"I am also good and happy after seeing you", said Priya looking at Manvi.

"Take this and submit it along with your assignment, Maanvi tells Priya while handing her assignment to Priya.