chapter-11 Manvi ignoring Raghav

Raghav gets emotional and calls Maanvi.Raghav had waited for Manvi for a long time by controlling his emotions, but now his patience was over, he gave up tired and gave a phone call to Manvi.

"Hello"!, Raghav said while controlling himself crying

But Manvi did not respond.Maanvi had picked up the phone, but hearing Raghav's voice, her own voice was suppressed. Maybe Maanvi had also missed him a lot, even after being angry, she picked up the phone even though she could not say a word. Raghav's voice made her heart more restless.

Raghav's ears were eager to hear Manvi's voice.

"Hello! I know you've listeaning me ," Raghav said in a gilt-acquitted voice.

Hello! Manvi replies....( her voice was like she was talking unwillinglly. )

Raghav's heart was feeling better after hearing Manvi's voice no matter it was quit rude, but that yearning was still  bothering Raghav. he was silent for a while but after a while he mustered up the courage to talk to Maanvi.

You... how are you?, Raghav asked her hasitatingly.

After thinking for a second manvi replies.

Did you have any work with me?, Maanvi replies in a rude manner.

I didn't ask you this?, said Raghav .

Raghav was calm even today after listening to Manvi's rude words, perhaps just talking to Maanvi was enough for him. Today for the first time  was calm even when someone was talking Rudely to him, is this love?

" Well!"...when are you coming back to your work? I also want my assistant's sign on my files, for double assurance, Raghav said to Maanvi making an excuse.

Raghav was indirectly asking Maanvi to come back.

"Can't you ask the principal for another substitute?, "You yourself said that...I've always created trouble for you, I don't even think I can help you now", Maanvi replies very rudely .

Raghav said to Maanvi," I have already given your bio data to the high command, changing the assistant is not possible now, so you have to be my assistant "

Actually, there was no such case like bio data, Raghav just wanted to bring back Manvi by any means. Raghav was longing to get just a glimpse of Manvi.
Raghav could not able to say anything clearly to her but he tried his best to call Maanvi back in the cabin.

Maanvi also tried her best to refuse.She started making excuses for not going back.

"I am unwell..... "As ,I am not feeling well, so I can't come... Bye, Maanvi told Raghav and was about to cut the phone call.

"Wait"..."Wait", Raghav said to Maanvi.

" What now ?"...what happened?, Maanvi asked Raghav.

Raghav closed his eyes and thought for a while before speaking.

"Ahhhh....I will come to your house tomorrow, because it doesn't look good that my assistant has been sick for this long and I didn't even go to meet her", Raghav told Maanvi.

"No..There is no need", Manvi said widening her eyes.

"Oh yes... this is very important, otherwise what will people think of me?, what will happen to my reputation?", Raghav replies.

Raghav was now provoking Manvi in ​​his own way that she should come back at any how and on hearing about Raghav coming to her house, Manvi got flustered and suddenly turned back from her words that she was ill.

"No..I am absolutely fine", Maanvi answers without thinking.

"Oh ... So this is your excuse to run away from your responsibility, I have to talk to your principal", Raghav said provoking Maanvi.