§ First Day Back §

Okay first off I'd like to apologize to you guys for not updating this book for like months! School sucks and is taking over my life!!!!!!! I hope this makes up for it and I did add a Ciel's POV for that one person that asked for it! Not that I wasn't going to do it anyways! (Д) Please tell me if you guys liked this chapter or not! I gave my friend mxlmel a sneak peek to it and she said she got the feelz. Please comment if you got them too! I love reading all of y'alls' comments!!!

(Eliana's POV)

I blinked my eyes open to be faced
with darkness. I frowned and looked to my left to the curtains that were draped over the windows. I craned my neck up a bit to look through a small gap between the curtains to see it was still dark out.

'I must of woken up early...' I thought to myself.

I yawned quietly and was about to stretch but stopped when I felt a pair of arms trapping me from moving any further.

I looked down and saw a sleeping Ceil who wrapped his arms around my waist and had his face in the crook of my neck. I held in a giggle and lifted my hand to pet his head gently. It was going to take awhile to get use to having him with me. It was nice.

Thanks to my demon half, I could see clearly in the dark. I looked to a wall to see a clock. It read 5:00am.

'I guess it's time to start my duties...' I thought with a smirk.

I carefully tried to move Ceil's hands from my waist but failed when his arms only held my waist tighter. I sighed in frustration. I sat trying to think of an iced when one came to me. This time I quickly moved away and swiftly replaced my body with a pillow. I watched as Ceil hugged the pillow and stuffed his face in it.

I then turned around and tip toed towards the exit. I quietly opened the door and walked into the hallway.

"If the mansion was like I left it, my room should be still here..." I whispered to myself.

I walked in the dark hallway to the doors across from Ceil's room. I looked at the pure white double doors in front of me and opened them.

I walked silently inside and smiled at the familiar room that I had spent many years in. I walked past the bed, vanity table, closet, and drawers to the bathroom.

I bathed and did other activities I usually did in the morning. Wrapping myself in a towel, I walked out the bathroom to my closet. I opened the mahogany doors to reveal many dresses, shoes, hats, and jewelry.

Back then I was spoiled by Ciel's parents because I was thought of a daughter to them. I never accepted pay, so they just supplied me with everything they thought I needed.

I pushed the many fancy dresses aside and smiled when I saw my old maids dress that hang neatly on a hanger. I pulled it out of the closet and changed into it.

Once I was finished, I walked out my room and down the halls of the manor.

I noticed how silent it was and assumed that the servants weren't awake yet. I was expecting Sebastian to be up, but even he was no where to be found.

"Well I guess my job just got a whole lot easier." I mumbled to myself sarcastically.

I sighed and quickened my pace towards the kitchen.

(Ciel's POV) *Dream*

I was surrounded in darkness. I couldn't see anything in front of me. I looked down and saw myself dressed in only an over large white dress shirt that was covered in blood.