§ The Reveal §

(What the contract symbol look like is in the media :) )

I stood next to Sebastian as I looked down at Ciel, who was looking up at us with an expression of confusion and curiosity. I didn't know why, but I felt a little uncomfortable under his gaze.

"El'?" He finally asked.

"Yes, Master Ciel." I replied back instantly.

"You really don't have to keep calling me that! How many times have I told you this!" He huffed, sulking down in his large chair.

"Hehe. Didn't I tell you? I will call you it when you start calling Elizabeth, Lizzie!" I smirked back.

Ciel sighed heavily and Sebastian smirked at his reaction.

"Anyway, can you now explain how your here? Not that I'm not happy you are, but I still want an explanation." Ciel asked seriously.

"Ok, but before I answer your questions, will you promise that you'll not see me differently?" I mumble nervously.

Ciel frowns in confusion but gave a sharp nod. I sighed and slowly lifted my hand to my fringe and moved it any to reveal my black colored eye that held my red contract symbol. I heard Ciel gasp and I moved my fringe back to its original place.

I looked back to Ciel, who was staring wide eyed at me, before he cleared his throat and fixed his composure.

"Eliana...when did this happen?" He asked carefully.

"When I died." I answer simply.

"And who did you make your contract with?" He questioned next.

I glanced up at Sebastian and saw he also had a curious expression on his face. I looked down at my shoes and said the name.

"Lucifer. The king of hell."

I suddenly heard a slam and looked up to see that Ciel had gotten up from his chair and slammed his hands of the desk. Hard. He had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Eliana...you made a contract...with the king of hell?!" He exclaimed.

I back away from the desk at Ciel's outburst. This was the first time Ciel has ever shouted at me with such rage.

"Y-Yes." I replied weakly.

"Call him..." He ordered.

"What?!" I shouted in shock. I didn't even realize Sebastian shouted with me.

"I said call him damn it!" Ciel repeated.

I again took a couple steps back and looked down at Ciel in fear and confusion. Ciel's face was covered under his blue hair, but I could feel the anger radiating off him.

"As you command, Master" I whispered softly.

I stood up straight and moved my hair away from my covered eye.

"Lucifer. Come." I commanded with a stern voice.

"What you need...master?" He sound of Lucifer's voice said from behind me. I turned around to see him kneeling on his knee. "It seems you are in a bad situation."

Lucifer stood up and took his place beside me. I noticed Sebastian looking down at Luce with wide eyes. As soon as he regained his posture he walked in front of Luc' and kneeled down in front of him.

"Oh there's no need for that, Sebastian. Get up before you get your tailcoat dirty." Luce ordered with amusement.

As ordered Sebastian got up and walked back beside Ceil who was staring at Luce with a black stare.