9

It happens when Louis wakes up in the morning

It happens when Louis wakes up in the morning. It's not something he's felt before. It's a weird sensation really, a tingling feeling. At first he thought it might be because Harry had fallen asleep with his head on his arm, but then he figures that it doesn't quite make sense when the rest of his arm is not overcome with numbness.

He pumps his fist a few times. Everything seems normal, yet the sensation still lingers.

What the-

"Good morning." Harry mumbles sleepily, his eyes hooded and a sweet smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"Morning love." Louis presses a kiss to Harry's forehead, sending him a wink when he looks down and their eyes meet. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good." Harry mumbles. "Always have a good night's sleep when you hold me." He adds and snuggles into Louis' chest.

Louis takes the opportunity to lift his arm, turning it from one side to the other right behind Harry's head. He stares at the spot just above his wrist where the tingling sensation seems to be the strongest, but finds nothing out of the ordinary on his skin.

Weird.

"Everything alright?" Harry suddenly asks while leaning back to meet Louis' eyes with his own.

"Yeah, love." Louis is quick to reply, shaking his head slightly. "Why wouldn't it be?" He asks nonchalantly, leaning forward to place a peck on the younger boy's forehead- ignoring the frown edged onto it.

"You always hold me tightly when I snuggle." Harry huffs out, and Louis can stop the giggles that escapes his throat when Harry starts pouting.

"Sorry baby." Louis sends him a wink, enjoying the blush that covers Harry's cheeks. "My arm has gone numb. Just waiting for it to wake up." He lies and pulls the younger boy closer- feeling guilty when Harry mumbles an incoherent 'sorry' against his chest. "Don't worry about it, love." He adds, leaving a kiss on Harry's head.

Louis on the other hand is worried. How can he not be. He hopes it's nothing serious. Thank goodness his mum is a nurse. He'll definitely ask her about it when they're alone a little later. The last thing he wants is to have Harry worry about him.

 The last thing he wants is to have Harry worry about him