An unexpected visit

--3rd person--
  Taco bell, the fast food place known for...well its tacos, rude customers the uneasy feeling in your stomach after you ate what you order. Taco bell was also know to be Noel's worst enemy. Its also ironic because well he works there and boy does he hated it. Every day there was atleast one person that can turns his mood to "oh this will be a good day" to a "im gonna fucking die here". The worst thing about it is that the people complain about the stupidist things ever. "Oh there's to much sour cream." "I didn't want lettuce." "I didn't like my taco can I get a refund." "Let me have a chat with your manager." He heard it all. You would probably say 'why dosen't he quit' well to answer your questions he can't. This was his only job which ment his only way to earn money. He needed this money because he wanted to move to France, he wanted to get out of this stupid town, he wanted nothing to do with it. But somedays his job isn't that bad, and one of those days is today.

--Noel Pov--
"Have a nice day." I say to the lady who stands in front of me, Ofcourse she dosen't say anything back. She just scoffs and walks away. What a bitch. I just got out of school and now I'm at my job and I'm not even half way done with my shift. Oh god I'm never gonna survive this.

"Hello" a man said to me

"Hello, welcome to Taco bell may I take your order?" I replied. The man just stands there, taking his sweet time. Not to be rude but I swear if this man doesn't hurry up I'll just give him a 3 month old taco. After a while the man replies.

"Can I get a regular beef taco, with cheese, lettuce and some sour cream"

"Sure thing, is that all?"

"A large sprite"

"Ok your orders will be out soon, that will be $4.25" Once he hands me the money i place it in the cash register and hand him his change. Then i start to pour his soda and place it on the tray. Next thing I know I was handed his taco by the chef and placed it down.

"One beef Taco, with cheese, lettuce and sour cream. Also with a large sprite" I called out. The man walks up to the counter taking the tray and just walks away. People really don't know how to say thank you these days. I was snapped back into reality when I saw a few familiar faces walk in. It was the choir. Wait... Why the actual fuck is the choir doing  here at a taco bell at 5:58 fucking o'clock.

"Ah look who it is" I hear Ocean say. God just that voice can kill me.

"Hello to you to" i said. Now they all are standing in front of the counter. I'm honestly still wondering why there here.

"Before I take your order I hope you all know that you aint getting any kind of discount just because I work here."

"Not even a little discount" Ocean replied

"No"

"Ok fine we weren't gonna order anything anyways"

"What-" They weren't going to order anything. Who gose to a food place and not orders anything. "Then why are you guys even here?"

"Well we all know how deeply you hate it here so we decided come vist" Constance spoke up.

"But why?" In all serious I'm glad they showed up, it get lonely here.

"Omg just get in the car were having a movie night" Ocean spoke up once again.

"As much as I would love to, I cant go up to my boss and be like 'oh can I leave I'm gonna to watch movies with my friends.' Yea it's not gonna work" After I said that they went silent. I guess they didn't think it though.

"What if it was an emergency, would you be able to leave?" Misha asked.

"I mean if it was a real life emergency yea, they can't keep you here is someone's dying" I answered.

"Ok hold on" Misha said, I honestly don't know what I expect but Misha turned to Ricky whisper something in his ear then continued to grab one of his crutches and throws it. The rest of the choir look at both of them shocked, I don't blame them.

"Ok, well we came here because Ricky here lost his crutch and we need your help, so I consider this and emergency." Misha said as if he was proud of his idea. Penny was helping Ricky stand because he was "missing" a crutch. Constance was giggling and Ocean was still just staring into space.

"Sweet mother of God, hold on." I slowly walked away. I guessed this was and my excuse to leave this hell. Though its definitely a dumb one but it was worth a shot. To my luck my manager is the most stupidist person here. In a nutshell I told him about my friend and his crutch, I definitely added more detail which made it more dramatic and just like that boom I was able to leave thank God. My shift usually ends around 9pm but nows it's 6:08 so I call this a win.

I walked away form the mangers office and took off the stupid hat and apron. I started to walk back to the counter and to my suprises the choir is still waiting were they were when I left. I honestly was starting to think this was a prank but I guess not.

"Took you long enough let's go!" Ocean complained. I guess someone mange to get Ricky's crutch back cause he's has both of them. As everyone started to walk out Misha stopped me.

"Wow, I guessed that worked?"

"Yep, my manager I pretty stupid. He didn't even bother checking security cameras."

"Well that's a score"

"Yea I guess, but if we're getting robbed we're done for." A slight chuckle left both of our lips. We continue to walk to ours cars
He told me that we were meeting at his house. I would drive with the rest of the choir but I drove here so it made sense to just take my car.

Once we got to the parking lot I thank him, I would thank the choir at his house later. I guess sometimes this town ain't the worst. You just have to be friends with the right people. Well maybe. I dont know. All i know for sure is that thus movie night is gonna be hell of interesting.

--☆--
Aaa this is my first ever fanfic
▪︎I apologize if characters seem out of character I had a bit of trouble writing some bits
▪︎I also apologize grammar wise, if it wasn't for auto correct I would be failing English
▪︎Anyway have a good day, night, afternoon and a reminder to drink water <3

Word count: 1181