Episode 3: Ultimatrix Part 1

3rd P.O.V

"Once again promise me that you'll have to keep these a secret unless you convince me and have permission from Nezu, then you call tell others, am I clear?"

Everyone nods in agreement as they embrace what Jon was going to tell his secret about the Ultimatrix the most powerful tool in the whole 5 galaxies.

"This one here." He said while removing his left sleeve and showing them his Ultimatrix. "Is one of the most powerful tools in the whole universe, the Ultimatrix, and its power is that it can alter my DNA and turn me into one of my 30 Aliens and still counting."

"WHAT?!"Everyone yelled except for Nezu and Jon as they know this will be happen.

"What do you mean that this watch." Aizawa pointed towards Jon's Ultimatrix on his left wrist. "Is one of the most powerful tools in the whole universe a Quirk that can alter your DNA and change it into any different Alien species with different powers in the whole galaxy?"

"You're right about the one, but Azmuth creates the Ultimatrix for peace as to communicate with other Alien species and their culture."

"I-Impossible that this U-Ultimatrix watch can turn you into many Aliens?!" Vlad King was in denial as he didn't believe that Jon's watch can do that.

"So you want proof, huh? Then I'll show you." Jon said as he activate the Ultimatrix and select one Alien. "IT'S HERO TIME!!!"

He softly pushed the face plate of the Ultimatrix and suddenly a green light appeared surrounding Jon's body as everyone is trying to cover their eyes from the brightness of the green light

"W-What's happening?!"

"You're about to see how powerful the Omnitrix or you just called it the Ultimatrix that Jon called it."

Suddenly when the green lights disappeared or faded away, everyone sees Jon turn into one of his 30 Aliens called Ditto.

"Ditto! So..." He said as he looked at everyone's expression. "What do you guys think?"

Everyone was shocked to see that Jon transform into Ditto an Alien meaning that the watch called the Ultimatrix is real and that he can turn into any kind of Alien within this universe.

"U-Unbelievable..."

"It can turn itself into any kind of Alien that he wants." All Might be shocked and in awe. "Amazing."

Suddenly Ragdoll quickly came over and hug Ditto between her breast area making him unable to breathe and also making all the women jealous that Ditto was being hugged by her.

"H-Hey!" Ditto trying to breathe. "W-What are you hugging me and also l-let go of me!"

"Why you're so small, cute, and adorable!" Ragdoll is excited as she continues hugging Ditto. "Also I want to hug you forever!"