Episode 6: Jon vs Ectoplasm

3rd P.O.V

Class 1-A arrived at the Gym Gamma and they notice that Aizawa, All Might, and a few teachers were also standing near the wall.

Midoriya: "Oh! All Might-Sensei!"

All Might: "Oh, Young Midoriya and also Class 1-A."

Aizawa saw his class already arrive and walk toward where the teachers were standing.

Hagakure: "Why so many teachers in here?"

She said looking at the teachers standing near the wall.

Sero: "There's a large ring over there, maybe there is a battle that will commence."

Tsu: "Are we going to battle each other?"

Iida: "Sensei! *Raising his hand* What's going on here?"

All Might: "As Young Sero said, there will be battle commencing here."

Kaminari: "Wow a battle?! But who's gonna battle with?"

Aizawa: "Just watch."

Everyone in Class 1-A was curious and waiting for the battle to begin.

Aizawa: "While you guys were watching the match, try to gain something from it. Examine how your opponent fights. What decision you're going to make...Try to imagine if you were the one who's going to fight in the ring."

The entire student nodded silently in understanding while Midoriya already takes out his notebook and pen waiting patiently with his face sweating.

Yaoyorozu: "So we only came here to watch this match?"

Bakugo: "I was hoping that we're the ones who are going to fight so I can kill you all."

All Might: "*Look at Bakugo* You're joking...Right?"

Uraraka: "Hey, Deku-Kun."

She was surprised that Midoriya was sweating and his hand was shaking while muttering something.

Tokoyami: "He's in the zone, just let him be."

Todoroki: "He is really obsessed with analyzing Heroes, huh?"

Bakugo felt annoyed just by looking at Midoriya with his stupid notebook.

Bakugo: "That Deku..."

Then they saw Present Mic walking into the middle of the ring ready to begin.

Present Mic: "Welcome everyone! Today we will be having a little show! A battle between a Hero and a Newbie!"

Bakugo: "Huh...A newbie?"

Present Mic: "On my right side, he is one of the strongest Heroes in U.A Highschool, Ectoplasm!!!"

Ectoplasm entered the ring.

Present Mic: "And on my left side, the new Substitute Teacher, Jon Tennyson."

Jon went up to the ring, then he heard a couple of voices from the outside of the ring where the students and teachers gather to watch the match.

Jon: "They also brought the students as well, huh? Looks like I must give them a good show."

Jirou: "*Point at Jon* Hey is that...?"

Ashido: "Aah! It's the cute guy that we saw earlier when we saw him walking around the school gate!"