Episode 8: Meet the Airhead and Class 1-A

3rd P.O.V

After defeating Fistrick yesterday with Midnight they head back and get so food to celebrate their first partner's work mission. The next day in the morning Jon got called by Nezu saying that he will go to the Principal's Office later.

At the Principal's Office arrive exact time and knocked on the door twice.

Nezu: "Yes, come in."

He said while looking through the papers from his paw.

Jon: "So why did you call me, Nezu? It is another mission?"

Nezu: "Not today. Well, you see that Aizawa ask me to ask you to take his one session with Class 1-A before Lunch time so that Aizawa will take Class 1-A to the U.S.J for their Rescue training is that okay?"

Jon: "You want me to take care of the students of Class 1-A?"

Nezu: "Yup, Aizawa said that he wants you to take his place. Besides the students seems to be interested in you."

Jon: "Understood this morning am I right?"

Nezu: "Yes, on 2nd Period."

He handled Jon the time table for Class 1-A.

Jon: "See ya, Nezu."

Nezu: "Have a great day, Jon."

With that, Jon exited the Principal's Office and headed to the Class 1-A classroom.

Mini Timeskip

In the classroom of Class, 1-A were just finished their English Class with Present Mic and most of them sigh after he gave them homework for today.

Uraraka: "*Sigh* I hate essays..."

Tsu: "Yeah, I'm not good at English. *Kero*"

Yaoyorozu: "Hey, let's make a study group this weekend, I can teach you guys how to make a good essay."

Uraraka: "Really?!"

Yaoyorozu nodded and smiled at them.

Kaminari: "Hey! Do you guys make a study group? Please let me join as well!"

Jirou: "*Crosses her arm* Why do you want to join?!"

Kaminari: "Well. *Scratch his forehead* I'm really not good at English, it makes my brain want to explode!"

Tsu: "So where do we want to meet up?"

Ashido: "Oh, I know! There's a library at the new mall near the end of Mustafa that just opened last week, I saw it on Twitter! It was huge!"

Yaoyorozu: "Okay then! It's settled that we invite the others if they also want to join as well!"

They nodded in agreement.

Midoriya: "Iida-Kun...Now we have a class with Aizawa-Sensei, right?"

Iida: "Yes, but I just got info from Present Mic-Sensei that Aizawa-Sen-sei has some work to do in the morning and I don't know if he will attend this morning's class or not."

Suddenly the classroom door of Class 1-A opened which make the students go silent and they see Jon walk into the classroom. The student starts to mutter about him.

Ashido: "Ah! It's Jon-Sensei!"

Jon: "All right everyone settled down and back to your proper seat."