𝘛𝘸𝘰: 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰

3rd person POV
Over the course of that next week, the girls packed everything they owned. A lot of what was packed belonged to Mina due to most of Ivory's things being destroyed. They let the teachers know of the situation in advance and spent the rest of their time with Aoyama.

The class started trying to poke around in their business to see what was going on, but to no avail.

The day came for them to leave and they went to say their final goodbye's.

"Knock, knock." Mina said from outside of the classroom.

"Who is it?" Aizawa said tired.

"It's us Aizawa. We just wanted to let you know that we'll be leaving in a few and that we want to stay goodbye." Mina said going to give the man a hug.

"Yeah it was nice being your student Sensei." Ivory said also giving him a hug.

"Don't forget about me!" Aoyama said going to give them a hug.

The class was confused about what was happening. And so of course, someone asked about it.

"Umm what exactly is going on?" Uraraka asked.

"And why are you wearing those clothes?" Momo asked eyeing them up and down.
____
(What they were wearing btw:)
Mina:

____(What they were wearing btw:)Mina:

Ivory:

___"None of your business bubble-brain

___
"None of your business bubble-brain. And why does it matter what we're wearing?" Mina said.

"No need to be so rude Mina. She was only asking a question." Todoroki said.

"Oh shut up daddy issues. Go back in your corner." She said looking at him.

"Please refrain from using such rude nicknames. It is highly disrespectful." Iida said standing up.

"Disrespectful? No what's disrespectful is how you all went and tormented Ivory and got the rest of the school to join in. Her stuff has been absolutely fucked up because of you assholes. Hell, her desk is still stained with spray paint." Mina lashed out.

"Wait, that's how that happened? You all were the reason for that?" Aizawa asked turning to the class.

"O-of course not. She's lying." Momo said.