𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘛𝘰 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘠𝘰𝘶

3rd person POV
"Good Morning sweetheart. It's time you wake up. We have to get going to the store." Inko said waking up ivory.

"Ok. Let me get dressed." She said getting up.

Ivory walked over to her bag and pulled som stuff out. She went to the bathroom and got changed.

——
Their outfits:
(Mina)

——Their outfits:(Mina)

(Ivory)

——

"Nice choice Ivy." Mina said.

"Thanks Mina, it's all I could scrape up. Let's get going." She said walking off.

"Alrighty then. We'll get started at The Fulton Center."
....
It was about three hours later before the group finished shopping. They drove back to the house talking about the outfits they had bought.

"Is it just me or are you two also hungry?" Ivory asked approaching the house door.

"I am quite hungry. I'm sure I could whip something up." Inko said opening the door.

They entered the house, instantly being hit with the scents of vanilla and chocolate.

"Hmm. I'm going to assume you're father is awake." Inko said smiling.

"Whatever's cooking smells good. I'm heading to the kitchen." Mina said walking off.

"I'm coming too." Ivory said.

They walked into the kitchen to see Asahi washing dishes with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Oh, you guys are back. I know it's a bit late but I made breakfast." He said motioning towards the table.

On the table we're three plates. Each of them had three pieces of French Toast topped with powdered sugar and strawberry slices.

"Is this Nutella?" Mina asked after biting into he bread.

"It is actually. I thought you guys would like it." Asahi said.

"It's great dad. Thanks." Ivory said.