*sofia the first intro plays in the background*

"Don't make me take you home and punish you."

And that's what she did.. She took him home and punished him.

-wow flashback! Magic!-

The minute they came home and the door was shut, he dropped to his knees staring up at his mistress pitifully. "Ma'am, please... Forgive me... I will never disrespect you again.."

She approaches him, grabbing his hair and forcing him to stare at her, his beautiful brown eyes focused on her only. "Darling... What did I tell you earlier?"

"That... When we got home that... That I would be uhm... That I would be punished.."

She loved hearing him talk that way. Making him say things he wouldn't is one of her favorite hobbies. Second only, to humiliating him. "So... My worthless little pet, how shall we punish you today?"

He stares up at her fear written in his eyes. He usually loved it but today he had pushed her past her limit. "Please... Forgive me.."

She points at the ground, "Lay down." and he obeys, "Stay." She says as he stays completely still waiting for her to do something.

After she had left him waiting she returned with a few things. She places them on a table and blindfolds and gags him before he can see what the things were. "No no no no wait! Mistress ple- mph!-"

She reaches down for him, petting his head while staring down at his pathetic state. "Now, pet.." She grabs his scalp, pulling his head up as he tries to stay quiet. "I'm going to spank you, and you're going to count them all. If you're even one number off.. I'll do it all again. Understood cumslut?"

"Nph! Mphmph mmn!-"

"MNM!" He felt something hard impact his ass. It hurt.

fwhip

"Mnmh!-"

She spanks him a few more times. His face gets redder every time he feels the paddle hit his ass. "You're such a pathetic mess." She hits him again, "You'll behave from now on... Right pet?"

"M-mhm.."

"Good dog." She walks in front of him to take the gag out of his mouth. "Now, tell me how many times I hit you."

He moves his head to the sound of her voice, his eyes widening under the leather blindfold. He wasn't counting. All he was thinking about was a way to apologize to his mistress. He was fucked. "Uh... I-"

"How many?"

He couldn't wrap his mind around it. He couldn't even guess. "Mistress I-"

"Tell me."

"F-Fifteen..."

"Hm.." She grabs onto his face while sliding her fingers on his cheek.

"Please.. Please don't hit me again.." (When he begs you not to but doesn't use the safeword: 😋)

She pets his head for a bit as he calms down. "Did I guess it right? Did I?" He thought to himself as the corners of his mouth slid up. "You're such a precious puppy darling~"

"Yes, miss... All yo- mn!-" He pauses for a moment, just staring off into the darkness of his blindfold. "She just likes to hear my voice like this... That's all. No more punishment.." He thinks to himself before whining and nuzzling her hand. "Mnmph~"

"Are you trying to seduce me?" she glides her fingers through his hair. "Such a clever pup.."

"Mmm.."

She pulls his scalp so his face is near hers as he tries to hold in a whine. "You know what's funny?"

"Mmn?.."

"I hit you sixteen times."

Feed my children. Feed off my smut.