exex 😈

Masturbation, voice kink, esex, teasing, controlled orgasm, praise

After a while, more trust started to build in the relationship. The more trust you earned, the more ways you could play with your little boy toy <3

"H/N, sweetie, pretty boy, how would you feel about jerking off on vc? Would that be okay with you?"

"It-" he paused for a second not sure whether or not he should, then he remembered that you would never do anything to hurt him. Mentally, at least.  "-I'd be happy to, ma'am!" He flashes that pretty little smile at you. You can't help but zone out thinking about how adorable he is.

"Good puppy. Go on and get yourself all lubed up baby~"

"No need, I'm already really wet with precum mistress." Wow, the fact that he was turned on just thinking about pleasing himself with you made you wet as well. "Y/N-" he lets out a nervous squeak, "-mistress! Sorry! Mistress, can I start, please? I'm desperate..."

"Of course baby. Be a good boy and play with yourself for me."

"Yes ma'am. Would you like me to do it in a specific way?"

"Play with your tip only for me baby."

"God miss, that's the most sensitive part I-"

"I know sweetie~"

He lets out a nervous whimper and starts circling his finger around his tip. "A-ahn~"

"Feel good baby?"

"Hhhn~ F-Fuckk yesss... Yes, mistress!~"

"Such a perfect boy~ You're doing so good for me."

"T-thank you.."

His moans and whimpers become more intense, faster, and quicker. That's when you know that he's close.

"Wanna cum baby?"

"Yes, mistress ~ Please, let me cum!~"

"Cum for me baby."

And that's what he did. He quivered and moaned, so loud he almost woke his neighbors up. "Such a good boy"

You praised him for a long while. After all, he deserved it. He was truly so good all for you.

Aftercare: You played Roblox toh until you both rage quit