Boys!!

Chasity, Boy × boy, Maledom, switch, girl masturbation, cbt kinda?? if kicking a guy in the balls once counts, Milking, gorl × boy × boy, bondage

You'd been in a poly relationship for a while. Both the sweetest boys you know. These boys had different tastes of course. You could never expect one to love the exact same thing as the other.

One boy, H/N1 was kinky asf. You'd known him for about 6 years and had dated him on and off. To others you were a match made in heaven, which was not far from the truth. Not only was he an amazing boyfriend, now fiancé he was also a great lover. You hardly ever needed to hold back with him. He was all yours to play with.

H/N2 however, was quite different. He was more reserved and more on the vanilla side. He enjoyed things like soft dom. You'd known him for 12 years but started dating when H/N1 and you were off at the time. Your family liked him more than they did H/N1 too.

These two boys were extremely different. One called you mommy, the other mistress, one liked being whipped, spanked, choked, the other cuddled, caressed, and cared for. They both had something in common however. Their love and loyalty for you and eachother.

Recently, H/N2 had decided that he would allow you to keep him in chasity. His desicion caught you off guard especially since it was completely on a whim yet, you went with it. For him, it had only been 3 days. H/N1, beaming with undying obedience and loyalty had previously no need to be kept in a cock cage. He was trained very well and knew that touching himself without your permission would lead to severe punishment. He however, touched himself anyway and that led to keeping him in chasity as well. For him, it had been a week.

Present day

You're off to go have dinner with a friend and tell your boys that you'll be back in around two hours. You give both of them a peck on the lips before giving them an embrace and walking off.

So now, two boys, both horny and in chasity were left all alone without any supervision. (Shouldve left them separated if you ask me)

So, these two boys filled to the brim with desire did what any boys would. They snuck off to your bedroom, having forgotten that you recently added some cameras in for your new pornhub account you shared with the both of them.

Both rummaged through your bedside drawers and finally hit the jackpot. A drawer filled with dildos, butt plugs, gags, you name it. On top of all these toys layer a post it note. It read, "Did you ask for misstress/mommy's permission before using these?".

H/N1 who was already feeling bratty grabbed the bote and tore it to shreds. Then grabbed two butt plugs, one big, one medium and went off to wash them.

H/N2 whose almost always eager to please was nervous. He wanted to be a good boy for you. He knew you deserved it but at the same time was so tempted by the handsome and extremely seductive H/N1.

Speak of the devil, into the room came H/N1 and handed H/N2 the smaller butt plug. "Here. I know you can't take that much big boy~" He said patting the other boy's cheek.

"T-thanks.." Replied H/N2 hesitantly.

Both seemingly in unison shoved the plugs in their holes and turned them on. Almost immediately, H/N2 dropped onto his hand and knees, moaning in ecstasy. "H-hngh~"