Chapter 20: Don't touch me!

"Sky you have to accept that boy at some point," Peggy told me as she drank some tea.

I rolled my eyes from the chair next to her. "I just want to push him out a window," I grumbled. "And I want that window to be at the top of a very tall building with a pool at the bottom full of sharks."

"Stop it!" Peggy told me. "What's your Dad say about it?"

I huffed as I crossed my arms. "He told me I have to be nice," I told her.

Every weekend Steve and I would come to the care home to see Peggy; Steve would bring her flowers. I would bring her some chocolates and a magazine for her to look at. I enjoyed sitting with Peggy, we talked about her missions and we had great fun annoying Steve, talking about the guys at my school and the parties I went to.

Peggy loved hearing about how I was doing at school, Steve called her whenever I got results from a test back or if I was cheering at a sporting event. Steve wanted Peggy to know what I was up to and have an input where she could.

"Maybe you should just give him a chance," Peggy told me. "The two of you are probably more alike than you think, why don't you go out with him tonight?"

I blinked at her. "What?" I asked in shock.

"Don't you think he just wants to be your friend?" She asked. "You're the only person he knows close to his age. Take him to your party tonight, get to know him as a person and not as weapon X-20."

I leaned back in my chair as I sulked quietly. Why did Peggy have to make me feel so bad, I'm the one who has had to deal with his annoying ass for the last few weeks. Steve entered Peggy's room and sat on the other side of the bed looking between me and Peggy-

"So what have you two been talking about?" Steve asked us.

Peggy smiled. "Sky is going to take the government boy to a party tonight," She stated.

I huffed. "I didn't agree to anything," I pointed out. "I still think I should push him out a window."

"Well I think that's a great idea, it will do you some good!" Steve told me.

I frowned. "Whose side are you on?" I asked. "You hated him too!"

Peggy looked at Steve. "I didn't say I hated him," Steve said in annoyance. "I just didn't like how arrogant he was at first. So are you going to take him with you tonight?"

I pulled a face. "Fine but if he gets lost we're not going to look for him," I stated.

Steve shook his head as Peggy laughed.

-

-

-

I was sat in front of my mirror curling my hair ready for the house party tonight. I had my outfit planned, I even put a little bit of tanning lotion on and my makeup looked perfect; The parties my friends threw were incredible and so much fun!

When we got back from visiting Peggy I went and found X-20 in the training room and asked him if he wanted to come to a house party, the guy nearly fell off the running machine when I asked him but after a few moments of him just staring at me he said he would like to come to the party and meet my friends.

I slipped on some jewellery, touched up my lipstick and slipped on my outfit. I adjusted the skirt so it fell nicely and was comfortable, I ruffled my hair then slipped on my trainers so I was comfortable; Steve was on a mission with Natasha overseas so he wouldn't be back until tomorrow, apparently the mission was extremely important.

I walked out of my room with my phone and headed into the living room where Tony and X- 20 were sat on the couch. The two turned around and stared at me in shock-