-ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ-

"I left the case" thought Walker. The one thing she was supposed to keep track of, and it's with the enemy. She facepalmed. What was she to do?
Go back in there and take it, or leave it until after he leaves?

No, she had to get it back; she had no time to waste.

Walker waltzed back into the car cart, only to be met with Tangerine holding the case in a taunting manner. "Lookin for something love?" He questioned.
Walker cursed herself for not finding a better hiding spot. "Okay, you've got me" she said, raising her arms in defense. God she wished she had a gun, or something to use against the ass that stood before her.

Without even thinking, she lunged for the case; attempting to pry it from the brunettes hands. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Tangerine questions. Each assassin grabbed a side of the briefcase, struggling to have complete control over the case. Then they heard it, the familiar woosh of the sliding door; looking over to find Lemon.

"What the fuck are ya doing here mate?" Tangerine questions, continuing to wrestle over the case; his strength never wavering.

"He's dead mate, the kid" replied Lemon, the car went silent.

Ring ring

Tangerines phone began to ring, he removed it from his pocket; lifting it to check the number. Unlisted, it was most likely someone of importance to their mission.

He answered, case still in hand; the same as Walker. "Ello? Yeah, yeah I've got it, Jesus fuckin Christ" he responded to the voice on the phone; hanging up shortly after.

"They want proof that we have the kid and the case" Tangerine said to Lemon.

With no hesitation, Tangerine yanked the case. Walkers grip wavered for a second, but quickly regaining it in an instant. "Alright, so what the hell's goin on here?" Lemon questioned, pointing between the two. They looked at each other, then back the Lemon. "He's/She's got my fuckin case" they said in unison.

"Uh, alright but we have bigger problems; the kids dead" spoke Lemon.
"Yeah I heard you the first time mate, what are we gonna do?" The brunette replied, seemingly forgetting the girl beside him; who was now reaching for the heaviest available object.

A glass bottle, perfect.

Just as she was about to strike, she was stopped by the brunette. "I don't think so love, you're just as dead as we are."
He threatened, grabbing the wrist not on the case.

"What are you goin on about?" Walker questioned the man. "I'm sayin, you killed the kid; now you're gonna pay" he said, staring daggers in her eyes.

"I have no clue what you're talking about" she responded, panic beginning to set in once again. "You've taken our case and now killed the White Deaths son" Tangerine replied, pointing his gun at Walker. "Aye mate, not sure that's such a fantastic idea" Lemon piped up.

"Listen, I've got no idea what you're talking about; but I'm sure we can just talk it out?" Walker suggested. She was far too tired to start another fight, so she needed to try and talk her way out of the situation.

"Actually, she could be useful" Lemon suggested.

"I help you, you help me" Walker offered. Tangerine scoffed, "and how would you help us? Seems like a very one sided partnership"

"Actually it would be a team, considering there are three of us" Walker remarked, finding the courage to move the gun from pointing directly in her face. Tangerine was lost in thought. On one hand, he could kill her where she stood; and on the other, she just might save there asses.

Walker snapped at Tangerine to get his attention, "team?" She questioned, hands out to shake the men's hands.

"For now" Tangerine replied, taking her hand in his.