-ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ʜᴇᴀᴛ (ꜱᴍᴜᴛ)-

(Fair warning, I've never written smut before, but I read a lot of it!)

The journey back to the UK had been a long one. Consisting of tons of different planes and hotels, the trio exhausted by the time they landed in Germany. Having been on 3 different planes in just two days, the trio decided to stay in Germany for a couple days. "Jesus fucking Christ, how many more planes do we have?" Tangerine questioned, as the three of them made their way to the nearest hotel from the airport. Walker walked alongside him, one hand in his and the other on her suitcase. Lemon walking just ahead of the two, leading them to their hotel.

"Well, considering we've been in that airport for 6 hours now, I think it's safe to assume we've got quite a bit left to go bruv" Lemon responded lazily. They arrived at the hotel, Lemon breaking off from the group to get them something to eat, while Walker and Tangerine checked the trio into the hotel. "You head on up, I'm gonna grab something to drink" Tangerine said, giving Walker one of the room keys and suitcases. She rolled her eyes, yawning "get me a red bull while you're down here."

Walker made her way into the room, setting down the trios bags and immediately jumped into one of the two beds. She laid down for a moment, soaking in the cold from the hotels sheets. It's mattress being the best she's laid on through the entirety of the trip. After a minute, she made her way towards the shower, assuming the guys wouldn't be back for quite sometime.

It was going to take Lemon ages to find a decent takeout place and Tangerine was probably getting wasted at the hotels bar. She turned on the faucet, letting the shower run for a moment before stripping herself of the days clothing.

Stepping into the shower, she let it's hot water run down her hair, breasts and curves of her body. The water soaking into her plush skin as she messaged her body with soap. Running her hands sensually down her body, she'd forgotten all about the boys, more specifically Tangerine.

Walker hummed to herself in the shower as she gently ran her hands over her tits, not hearing the hotel door open. Tangerine had come back from the bar after a drink or two, letting himself in with his own key. He smirked upon hearing Walkers humming in the shower, opting to step on the room's balcony for a smoke, rather than sit in the room.

After a couple more minutes, Walker shut off the shower, stepping out into the steamy bathroom. Grabbing a towel, she wrapped it loosely around her body as she stepped out of the bathroom. She made her way to one of the beds, disregarding her towel on the floor next to her. Pressing her naked body into the cold sheets of the hotel bed.

Through the small window of the balcony door, Tangerine watched as Walker rolled over on her back, beginning to play with her breasts. He watched as she arched her back, moving her hands down her body from her tits to her vagina. Tangerine couldn't look anymore, he knew he had to go in a help her.

Opening the patio door, Tangerine stepped into the hotel room; making his presence known. Walker gasped, hiding her body behind the sheets of the bed, "I didn't know you were back" she said, face hidden by the sheets.

In a brief pace, Tangerine walked over to her on the bed, moving the sheets from face, passionately kissing the girl. He held her face in his hands, as she pressed her naked body into his clothed one, deepening the kiss. Tangerine pulled away, "I'd like to give you a hand, if you'll let me Love" he spoke. She smiled, nodding her head, Walker than began placing kisses along his cheek and jawline.

Tangerine topped the girl, pushing her onto her back as she kissed him. He pulled away from her lips, opting to begin placing kisses along her neck and collarbones; sucking some spots. Walker watched helplessly as Tangerine attacked her neck, feeling every mark he'd leave on her.

His kisses began to travel down her body, stopping at her breasts. He pinched her nipples between his fingers gently, before softly groping her whole tit. Small moans of please escaped Walkers lips, but it wasn't enough. Tangerine lapped at her tit, sucking at her nipple. Whatever he did to one, he made sure to do to the other. He could feel Walkers heartbeat in her tit, it speeding up at his motions.

He left her tits alone temporarily, traveling back down her body again, stopping at her waist. He looked to her, "may I?" He asked, eyeing her questioning.

She nodded her head, muttering a loud "please" in response to his question. He could tell how bad she wanted him, considering how wet she was. He kissed down her pussy, stopping at her clit. He looked to her once more, silently asking permission. Her body told him everything he needed to know.

Tangerine sucked at Walkers clit, earning a moan from the girl. He grasped her thighs, pushing them open more for better access to her entrance. His tongue swirled around her sweet spot, switching between licking and sucking every so often. Her legs twitched, Walkers moans became louder as he worked.

Walker felt her core begin to tighten, "Tangerine" she panted "I think I'm almost there" she warned him. He continued working, continuously licking at her now swollen clit. Just as she said, Walker orgasmed; Tangerine slowing his movements to allow her to come down a bit.

He lapped at her juices as she panted above him, but he was far from finished. Tangerine moved from her clit to her opening, sticking a single finger inside. She was tight. He pumped his finger inside her, slowly adding in a second. She moaned, grabbing at the sheets as she felt his fingers inside her. He quickly switched between using his fingers and tongue on her opening, opting for the ladder.

He enjoyed hearing her loud moans and pants as he moved his muscle around her cunt. He licked at it all, moving from clit to her inner labia. He didn't have to work for long, Walker came into his mouth without much warning; other than a rather loud moan.

A moan so loud, Lemon could hear it from the other side of the door, opting to walk away rather than enter the hotel room.