-ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ-

Walker could feel her blood soaking her clothing, the cold liquid staining her skin. Left for dead, yet still alive. Walker used all her strength to turn herself over in the floor. Assessing the situation to find that only one bullet had gone through, seeing as the other was stopped by Tangerines flask.

The sound could be heard from cars away, by the group of men, and by The White death himself.

Tangerine sprung into action upon hearing it, the others drawing their weapons and heading their separate ways.
Lemon: to stop the train
The Elder: to kill the White Death
Yuichi: to help his father
And Tangerine: to aid Walker in whatever she may need.

Thankfully, the flask had been thick enough to stop the bullet from reaching her skin. She stared at the ceiling for a moment, silently thanking whatever omnipotent being that's out there for Tangerines alcoholism.
Then speak of the devil, Tangerine appeared, running to Walkers side. Practically throwing himself at her on the floor, haphazardly examining her. Throwing the case aside.

Blood very obviously seeped from her side, pooling on the floor around them. Tangerine carefully ripped the bottom of her button up shirt, allowing him to get a better view of the wound. At a better time, this would be the prefect opportunity for a well placed kiss or some other sort of scandalous action; but Walker was bleeding out and fast.

His motions were quick yet frantic as he tied the fabric around her wound in attempt to stop the bleeding. The pain in Walkers side was ever present, and she knew it wouldn't be going away anytime soon. Yet she still pulled herself together and attempted to stand, aided by Tangerine, despite him having told her to rest.

"Im fine, really" Walker tried to reason.

"You've got a hole in your side love" Tangerine half shouted at her.

Walker persisted,  using Tangerine as a crutch as she stood, clutching her side as she did so. "I want your gun" Walker requests from Tangerine. He looks her up and down, then lets out a small laugh. "You really think I'm going to give you my gun wotht he state you're in? I don't think so love"

Walker looks down sadly, then looks back up to Tangerine with longing eyes. She reaches up on her toes and kisses Tangerine deeply, him reciprocating the kiss. Walker runs a hand through Tangerines hair, him pulling her closer to deepen the kiss further. The two then pull away, breathing heavily, Tangerine being too enamored to notice Walker had taken his gun out of his waistband.

Walker quickly sticks the stolen gun inside her own waist band as the train comes to a stop. The doors woosh open at Kyoto station as Walker watches a man leave the train, recognizing him as The White Death. Quickly grabbing the case from the floor, Walker rushes out onto the platform, Tangerine following close behind. "Mr. White Death sir, I believe this is yours" Walker says as she hurriedly sets the case in front of him.

He points the case out to two of his men who go and pick it up, gesturing to the others to aim at the pair. Walker and Tangerine kneel on the ground, hands in the air as the White death speaks. "Where are the others?" He questions in his thick Russian accent. "Dead sir" replies Tangerine, "including your son" he adds.

The White Death simply shrugs off the death of his son, stating he was a waste of space anyway. He turns to his men with the case, telling them to open it. The second they do, it explodes. Walker and Tangerine take the moment of panic to push the White Death into the train. The three fall into the train right as the doors close. After a moment, Walker and Tangerine book it towards the front of the train, leaving the White Death on his own.