Cant You Take It? smut

He looks so peaceful when he's asleep. His head laying on my chest. Body on top of mine. Plump lips slightly parted. He releases a small moan as I play with his fluffy hair.

"Good morning baby boy" I whisper as to not startle him. As much as it pains me to wake him up I have to we both have important things to do today.

"Hmmm" he groans rubbing his face against my tits. Tightening his arms that are wrapped around me. I know he is not going to wake up without some encouragement so I quickly draw up an idea in my head.

"Let me go so I can run you a nice bath then wash you. How does that sound?"
He immediately releases me and rolls over.

"Wonderful th-thank you m-mommy." my pretty little boy stutters out in a morning voice that almost has me soaked.

Leaving b/n in bed as I walk over to the attached bathroom. Filling the tub with warm water and placing a bathbom on the far side.

I walk back to our bed. Picking my  baby boy up he immediately wraps his legs around my waist with his arms around my shoulders.

Gently placing him in the water as a groan of appreciation falls from his lips.
I grab a small wash cloth and begin washing him as he lays his head against the rim of the tub. A comfortable silence surrounds us as I finish washing his face, arms and hair.

Moving lower his eyes snap open lifting his head to see as I Gently pinch his nipples.

"More mommy please g-gi-give me more" I love hearing him beg I could listen to it all day and never get bored. I look down to see he's sporting a semi.

Instead of giving him more like he asked I continue to play with his nipples and start bitting the soft skin on his neck and shoulders. Leaving red marks behind

"Did I say you could touch yourself?" I whisper in he's ear. Swatting away his hand as he reaches gor his hardened length. Fear amd lust fills his eyes as he realizes he just broke one of my rules.

"Please! Look how hard I am for you"

"Your not getting out of your punishment darling." Hundreds ideas and fantasies run through my head as I think of his punishment. A smirk pulls over my face as the perfect one
comes to mind.

I finish washing him silently listening to him groaned every time I run the cloth over his beautiful body. Leaving him in the bathroom to dry off I walk to the bedroom gathering everything I need before sitting on the bed.

B/n POV

my eyes immediately go to the blindfold and vibrater making my painfully hard cock twitch at the thought of what she has planned.

"Put this on and bend over." She says giving me the blindfold before I Bend over her knee with my ass in the air on display for her and only her.

"Count and say one of your rules." F/n says as I suck in a sharp breath from the intense stretch she's causing pushing a vibrater into my unprepped ass.

SLAP!

"Umh, One! No touching without asking." I moan out my right ass cheek stings. The vibration in my ass moving with each slap.

SLAP!

"Two, my pleasure belongs to you!" My dick is harder than titanium. It feels like I'm going to blow at any moment but I can't I must be a good boy.

SLAP!

" THREE! I-I can't c-um without y-y-your OH FUCK!" I couldn't hold it any longer when on the third slap the vibrater hit my prostate I blew my load all over her thigh.

"Looks like we have a long day ahead of us since you couldn't take your punishment. What a bad boy."

‐------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can find the rest of the story on my patron my page is called black rose hope to see some of yall there!

I'm always taking requests and want to know what you guys think of this or what you'd like to see in the future so let me know!

Thank you everyone who read the story hope you enjoyed it!