penis penitration Part 1 smut

A small whimper leaves my lips when I see my mistresses surprise. A black silicone penis dilater. It has a small handle on the end of a long silicone rod that can't be more than a few millimeters in diameter. Every inch the rod is raised slightly to form a small ball.

It's been almost two weeks since I've cum. Two weeks of begging every night for her to use me. To play with me. She wouldn't even let me play with myself it was pure torture.

"We don't have to if you don't want to baby." She says placing her hand on mine in a comforting manner.

"Will you make it feel good?" My voice barely above a whisper. I want to try but I'm scared. My cock is painfully hard And I don't want to give up this opportunity to untent my trousers.

"You will think you've died and gone to heaven." A small nod is the only answer I give but I know it's enough.

"Strip." By the tone of her voice I know there's no room for question. I strip down until I'm completely bare infront of her. Throwing my discarded clothes over to the corner of our play room before kneeling infront of my mistress.

I place my hands palms up on my thighs sitting back on my heals. I fight the urge to cover my privates and can feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Sit on the edge of the bed and lay back." I'm in position before the  command finishes leaving her mouth.

She crawls on top of me. Lips teasing my neck leaving a trail of hot open mouth kisses from right behind my ear to the underside of my jaw line.

"Please"

"You sound so cute begging my love tell me what you want."

"Please fuck me. Use me. Play with me. Anything Please just touch me!"

She kisses down my chest before taking my right nipple in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the hardened bud. It feels so good. Her wet tongue pressed to my nipple feels heavenly. My cock is beyond painfully hard. 

My mistress switches nipples giving the same attention to the left side as she did the right. I feel her trace my abs with her tongue before kissing down my v-line.

By the time she gets to my cock I feel ready to burst. She places a gentle kiss to the tip licking my slit.

"Please mistress may I cum." I thrust up into her hand as she begins to stroke my length. 

"Not yet I know you can hold it baby."

Her other hand moves to start fondling my balls. I'm continously thrusting into her hand now and it's honestly humiliating but I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. 

I'm ready to fall over the edge I can't take it anymore. I'm about to cum when it all goes away. I look up to see my mistress lubing up the new toy and I become a little nervous.

"It's ok baby we'll go nice and slow."

"Thank you mistress."

I feel the cold lubed up silicone circling my slit. She begins very slowly to push the toy into my slit. It's slightly uncomfortable but not painful. The stretching sensation feels weird but good. I'm used to the feeling of being stretched my mistresses favorite punishment is a rough pegging session. But it's different when the stretch is coming from my dick.

It's fuller and I can feel the toy better.
Once I feel the first ball at my tip I slightly panic again. The beginning of the rod was already a little uncomfortable how would this little ball feel? I don't get any time to spiral. A sharp pain comes from the tip of my cock before quickly turning into pleasure. A harsh moan is drawn from my lips.

I need to cum I'm beyond being able to hold it I'm so sensitive and this new toy feels so good. Moans are falling freely from my lips now. Another jolt of pain from my tip signaling another ball. This one more painful then the last turning more pleasurable within seconds.

"Your taking it so well darling."

"Ple-ase I need to cum!"

A third jolt of pain sending my hands flying to the bedsheets, desperately trying to find something to hold on to.
My knuckles turning white from how hard I'm gripping the bedsheets.

A forth jolt of pain has me screaming out. That screaming turning from one of pain to pleasure. I've lost the ability to talk.

Thank you everyone for reading! I will be going back to posting regularly and I can't wait!! Part two will be coming out within a week