Tease part 2

Subs POV

I'm panting hard after I just came. I'm still hard but I can't take any more, it would be to much.

"On the bed." I don't think I can take another round but the finality of her tone has me crawling onto the bed faster then I thought possible. I'm sprawled out completely at her mercy.

My Mistress disappears for a minute before I see her placing an eight inch vibrater, weighted nipple clamps, butt plug, vibrating cock ring and a spreader  bar on the nightstand beside the bed.

Just looking at all of it has my cock throbing from how hard it is.

She starts by cuffing my wrists to the bedpost before attaching the spreader bar to my ankles.

"Grab the bar and dont let go." I'm told as she lifts the bar towards my chest. I'm folded in half giving my mistress a perfect view of my butt.

I hear the nightstand draw open beside me and assume she's grabbing lube. I know I was correct when I feel her rubbing a single lubed up finger around my tight hole. A shiver runs down my spine from the cold and how good it feels.

My balls begin to hurt and im ready to start begging her. Right then I feel her push one finger in. A long throaty moan falls from my lips. My hole clenches at the intrusion before relaxing. I feel her finger caressing my silky walls before adding a second finger. My mistress starts to slowly sizzer her fingers inside me. I relish the burn from the stretch.

Suddenly it's all gone. She pulled out her fingers. Shortly after I feel the cold glass of the butt plug circling my hole before slowly pushing inside. I have to bite my lip in an attempt to hold in my moans. They all come spilling out when she strokes my cock to make my hole relax and take the plug.

"Your moaning like a pornstar. Isn't that right are you my personal pornstar?"

"Yes mistress. Please use me I'm all yours."

As I finish I fell the plug be pushed the rest of the way in my hole. I feel so full and the slight pain from the stretch is short lived.

I'm so hard that it's painful. Just one stroke is all I need to make me cum.
As I finish that thought I feel her slide the cock ring down to the base of my dick. The movement causing me to embarrassing thrust up into her hand. Moans fill the room when the plug hits my prostate from the thrust.

"Please mistress can I cum!" It comes out as a mix of a moan and a scream.

"No hold it I will tell you when you can cum." Her words are accented with a slap to my right ass cheek.

That's when I feel the cock ring start to vibrate. My hips thrust up again unable to keep still.

My mistress starts to take the plug out of my ass. My hole stretching wide to accommodate the larger end. The pain vanishing as quickly as it came.

I'm continously bucking up into the air everytime I feel the pulse from the cock ring. It's beyond humiliating but I can't stay still the pleasure is to much.

My mistress pulls on the spreader bar forcing me to release my grip. She brings the bar back toward the end of the bed allowing my body to lay flat.

I'm slightly confused when I feel her untie my wrists leaving only the cock ring on.

"Go into doggy position." I scramble to obey her commands. As soon as I'm in doggy I see her grab the nipple clamps. When she puts them on it feels the same as when she pinches my nipples as hard as she can. The added weight from clamps pulls hard on my nipples. The intense pain traveling straight to my cock.

"What a whore for pain you are."

"Please please please please please."

"What are you asking for pet?"

"I need to cum. Please mistress let me cum."

"Hold it for a little longer baby. Your taking it so well."

"Yes mistress. Thank you mistress."

When I feel something start to push into my ass I glance at the table to see that the vibrater is missing. A string of moans louder then the last are pulled from deep in my chest. In a voice I dont even reconize.

The vibrater is about one inch into my ass before she pushes the rest in. Just when my arms give out she places a hand on my chest holding me up until I can get my arms back underneath me.

When she pulls her arm away her fingers hit one of the nipple clamps causing a shoot of electricity to go down my spine.

I feel her thrusting the vibrater in and out of my hole at a steady pace. Every now and then taking it all the way out and thrusting in all the way.

The vibrater is pushed back into my ass hard hitting my prostate. I push my ass back onto the vibrater, stars cloud my vision. My mistress keeps it there this  time choosing instead to turns on the vibrater. The vibrating head is pushed directly up against my prostate.

Moans contunuesly fall from my lips. My hands gripping the bedsheets like a lifeline and my toes curl.

"It's too much I cant take it!"

"Yes you can. Your doing so well."

My back is bowed as I wiggle around trying to move away from the pleasure.

"Please mistress I can't."

She doesn't respond instead she pushes the vibrater further onto my prostate. I think I'll black out if I don't cum soon.

"You've been such a good boy I think you need a reward hmm?

"Yes please mistress."

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes mistress please let me cum I'm so hard for you. I want to scream for you as I cum from all the pleasure your giving me."

"You can cum."

" THANK YOU MISTRESS!" I scream as I cum. Painting the black bedsheets white. I'm not seeing stars when I cum I'm seeing galaxies. That knot in my stomach completely snaps. My arms completely give out. My legs are shaking  hard. The amout of pleasure that washes over me is almost painful.

Once I start to come down from my high I here her whispering praises in my ear.

"You were such a good boy. You did so well for me I'm very proud of you."

———————————————————

Thank you everyone for reading I hope you enjoyed part 2. Aftercare will be posted tomorrow at 5pm eastern time. I hope to see everyone there!

I'm always taking requests and would love to hear your thoughts in the comments!

Thank you everyone!
-Black Rose