Tease part 1

B/n povs

"This is perfect!" I yell as I choose a photo on my camera roll of me gagging on my mistresses 8 inch strap on to send to her. She's out at lunch with one of her friends so it's the perfect time to send this. I'll definitely be receiving a punishment later for it. This is worth it though. She is always teasing me so now it's my turn!

Mistresses pov

Walking through the door to our house thinking about the punishment I decided on for my bratty little sub.

When I find him on the bed watching TV I order him straight to the play room. Grabbing rope before making my way to where my bad little sub is waiting.

Once I get there I see him on his knees sitting back on his heels. Palms up on his thighs infront of the bed completely naked.

I walk over to him seeing the fear and lust in his eyes he knows exactly what this punishment is for. I tie the rope around his right wrist before pulling both of his hands behind his back, tieing his other wrist.

Once I'm content he won't be able to touch himself I strip to just thigh high heels infront of him watching his cock grow harder.

Sitting on the edge of the bed spreading my legs giving him a perfect view of my soaking wet pussy. Showing him what his little stunt from earlier did to me.

I slowly and sensually drag my right hand down my flat stomach dipping into my navel before reaching my cleanly shaven public mound. My fingers circling my clit drag a moan from my lips as I fall back onto the bed.
Bringing my left hand to my breasts arching into my hand that's pinching  my nipple. My back coming completely off the bed as I chase my own pleasure.

I almost forgot he was here but when I hear a whimper I sit up to see my touch deprived sub trying to rub his dick against the floor to get some friction and miserably failing.

Subs pov

I'm trying desperately to get any friction. Resulting in my legs spreading as far as they'll go without it being so painfull I scream out. But how far I have to go for my cock and balls to reach the floor I'm almost at that point.

I start trying to grind against the carpet doing anything to dull the throbing coming from my cock. I barely get any friction just a little fuzz from the carpet that sticks to my precum covered tip. When I look back at my mistress pleasuring herself the throbing doubles causing me to whimper. 

Mistresses POV

"How desperate do you need to be to use the floor to try getting off?"

"I'm so desperate for you mistress, PLEASE! Use me, do anything to me just please let me cum!"

"Since your so needy and desperate I guess I'll let you ride my shoe like the filthy whore you are." Faux distaste in my tone. I stick out my left foot.

Without missing a beat he crawls towards me straddling my foot. The sole of my shoe against his hard dick. The heel digging into he's balls.

"How pathetic!" I all but spit out. Watching him grind harder and moan at my Degrading words. I move my finger on my clit faster dipping a finger into my needy hole. Moaning as my pussy swallows the intrusion greedily. That knot in my stomach beginning to form.

"P-Please mistress" apon hearing his begs the knot snaps. I cum fast and hard hearing his whimpers. Momentary seeing spots screaming my subs name.

Moments later I recover from my mind blowing orgasam. I sit up to watch my sub dry humping my shoe. He's moaning loudly with every thrust, eyes shut head thrown back.

"PLEASE M-MISTRESS CAN I C-C-CUM!" He practically screams. I press my shoe against his cock in response as I say.

"Cum."

"ARGH, THANK YOU MISTRESS!" His throaty breathy voice as he cums turns me on beyond what thought possible.

Once he's come down from his high I motion to my heel that's cover in cum because of him.

"Lick you disgusting whore."

I hear him whimper from my strong language before eagerly lapping his cum up not missing a spot.

‐-------------------------------------------------------‐----------------
Thank you to everyone that read and enjoyed Tease part 1. Part 2 will be out tomorrow I'll be posting it at 3:30.

I'm always open to constructive criticism and would love to hear what you think in the comments.

Thank you everyone
-black rose