24.Lets Begin

Renzo's POV

Over the next few days me and Kate along with Nivin went over the things we were supposed to do and made certain changes to the plan. I have tried to reach as many people I can in order to execute the plan.  We decided that once his finances are weak,  we will arrange a gala for all the mafia gangs, the Spanish will also be invited but in real it will a murder party.  If the plan goes as planned Spanish mafia king will be dead if not I will loose my queen. Just the thought of loosing her is making me go stiff. "Hey don't worry we will protect her " I suddenly heard Kate say, she must have seen me go stiff.  I give her a small smile.  I was just looking over things when my phone started ringing, it was an unknown number. I answered the call and was replied with sinister laughing and I didn't want any kind of explanation in order to find out to him this irritating and donkey like sinister laugh belonged to . "What?" I asked him in an angry tone.  

"Oh calm down, you wouldn't want to hurt your wife do you? " he said.  I froze at the mention of my wife but regained myself soon enough to answer him.  " Trust me if something happens to her I will find you wherever the hell you are and I will torture you so much that you will be begging me for death but you will never die. " but that is too replied with a laugh.  " It's really funny you know threatening me while I can do anything to your wife.  Do you know where your wife is right now?  If you don't know I will tell you.  She is in a drug store buying few amenities and I have to admit you have bagged a good one,  she is so pretty, the things I would do to her if I had her". " Don't you think about it,  I will never let you hurt her.  I am sure my guards are with her and you will be dead within seconds. " I say not able to control my anger.  I was more angry on my self and also on Zoya for not informing me before going out.  I am brought out of my thinking by his voice.  " I don't see any guards around her oh wait a minute I see someone,  yes there is a guard,  you are too bad bro just a single guard to protect your lovely wife.  Anyway I have matters to look into so bye " with that he just ended the call. Once the call ended I dialed Zoya,  she answered my call on the first ring. 

Zoya's POV

As I finished purchasing the products I needed I heard my phone ringing on seeing the name I immediately answered it.  " Hello". I said and was meet with the frustrated and angry voice of Renzo. " Where as are you now ? Why did you go with out informing me? " . " I am at the drug store,  I am leaving right now you don't have to worry about me anyway I brought Chris with me. We will be back home in fifteen minutes. " 

Renzo's POV

" Okay " I reply to her and end the call.  Then I call Chris telling him about the situation and he promises me to take her safe back home. I inform Kate and Moving and went home.  When I reached home I found that Zoya was already back . I went to our room and saw her pacing around the room.  She didn't even notice me standing there.  " Zoya" I called her and she turned around to look at me.  "Why did you not inform me before going out? If you need something you could have asked the maid or the guards to get it for you.  You didn't have to go to the store.  I really don't know what I would do if something happened to you. " I let my heart out.  " Sorry,  it's just that it's nearly that time of the month and all my stuff got over and I am not used to asking others to buy it for me.  I promise you that hereafter I will not go out without informing you." she says with a cute little smile on her face. I pull her towards me and place a kiss on her lips.  I don't think I will be able to get enough of her lips.  She just make me lose myself in front of her.  

-----------------------------------------------------

After ensuring Zoya was safe I went to my office and called my chief of guards informing him that I need a twenty four hour info about the where abouts of Domino the Spanish Mafia king. I am planning on making him suffer.  I then call Nivin and tell him that it's time we execute the first part of the plan "COLLAPSING THE SPANISH MAFIA ..."

*******************

Hello guys,  I know few of must be angry on me for not updating nearly for six months . I am sorry for not updating and since I am back I hope that I will be able to update more frequently.  Thank you all for your unfettered support.