25. Part one of DOSM

A/n

DOSM means Destroying the Spanish Mafia.  It was too lengthy to write in the chapter heading space so I just created a new short form😅.

-----------------------

As soon as I informed Nivin that it's time to execute the part one of our plan he called all his subordinates to tell them to start withdrawing from all kinds of relation they had with the Spanish mafia.  Kate too called the mafia bosses under her control to tell them to cut all ties with the Spanish mafia.  I do hope that most of the Spanish mafia's net worth come down and they lack machineries. So that we will be able to attack them.  

I have increased the security around the house and I have also ordered ten men to go with Zoya if she goes out. I walk out of my office to the kitchen in order to have breakfast and I see Zoya sitting on one of the chairs seriously eating her food as if her life depends on it.  That's one thing I have noticed about her she would die for food.  I go and sit next to her with  my breakfast ,still she doesn't face me. I turn to take a proper look at her.  Did I do something wrong, she was not looking at me and was very much interested in her food to even acknowledge my presence. She didn't look sick.  I  look her up and down trying to figure what's wrong.  That's when I notice what she was wearing.  She was wearing a short pyjama pant and crop t shirt. It's the first time I am seeing her like this, mostly she would wear clothes which cover her completely, if she gets a chance she wouldn't hesitate to cover her toes and head too. But here she is wearing a shot pyjama pant with her legs on display and the thoughts it brings to my head "no Renzo keep your cool.. Don't lose it" my inner self tells me.  I turn her chair and make her face me, she doesn't lift her face up. " Why are dressed like this babe? Aren't you used to covering your entire body." I ask her holding her chin up.  I could see a small blush creep on her cheeks. 

Zoya's Pov

I think it's summer in Italy because it's has been getting hot recently and yesterday night I felt so uncomfortable to sleep in my clothes so I changed into a short pant and a crop top and when I got down for breakfast I didn't bother changing it because Renzo's family had gone for a vacation, so it was just us , the maids and the guards in the house.  The guards are not allowed inside the house unless there is an emergency.  The maids would be here only during working hours and Renzo would rarely be seen in the house.  He usually leaves before I wake up and comes home late except for yesterday where he came barging into my room questioning me about where I went without informing him soon after that he left to his office. I don't expect to see him today so there is no need to change my clothes.  I am not always like this,  it's just the when I get so hot and sweaty it feels very disgusting. I went to the kitchen and took my breakfast which was already arranged and kept to a side by the maids.  There was no one in the kitchen.  It was so good tasty I was so into eating my food when I felt a presence near me.  I was able to figure out who it was from the familiar scent.  I used my hair to shield my face.  I was freaking out. I didn't expect him to be home.  Why does he have to be home today out of all days.  I was feeling shy and embarrassed.  No man has seen me like this. Only my bestie and my mom have seen me wearing these short dresses and I have never felt comfortable in them .  God why did I have to embarrass my self like this, why didn't I just change my clothes.  I thought of running from my chair but it will lead to a lot of questions so I decided to sit there as I didn't notice him. I was seriously looking at my food finding it more beautiful. I am crazy I think ,can't someone just help me. Just when I thought he didn't mind me ignoring him, he turned my chair to face him. " Why are dressed like this babe? Aren't you used to covering your entire body." he asked me holding up my  chin. I could feel my cheeks heating up.  I don't say anything I try to keep my eye down not wanting to look at his eyes.  " I asked you a question princess " he says.  Struggling to get words out of me I finally gather up all the courage in me to tell him I felt so hot that I changed in to clothes which are more airy.  He laughs at my answer and then asks me why I didn't greet him while he sat down to have breakfast.  All my courage faded away.  How do I tell him I felt shy and embarrassed to be seen in these clothes.   I divert my eyes down, my cheeks are burning by now.  " I felt shy. I have never dressed like this infornt of anyone except for my mom and my bestie and the thought of you seeing me like this just freaked me out. I am sorry ". I say in a small tone not looking at him.  " Hey look at me, you don't have to feel worried about the way you dress.I will never judge you by your dressing.  By the way you look good in this . " he says.  "Really.  I have never felt comfortable in short dresses and I have always felt insecure in them. " I say.  " Well thats not good because you look good and don't feel insecure be proud of what you have,  carry around yourself with grace, don't think about what others say about you.  People always feel jealous of what they don't have. If you want I could take you shopping someday to buy you some pyjamas just like this.  I would really like it if you roam around my house like this." he says. I am sure my face is a tomato right now.  " I would really like that.  I think the reason I feel insecure is because of my home town. You know if you wear short dresses they would be like why are you walking around in these short dresses there are men around are you trying to get their attention. And then there are a lot of things like when your are at a family gathering all the aunties would get more interested in you than their own children they would be like you are not fair enough,  you are too short,  you must not wear make up,  why are you showing skin cover it up.  I have been through a lot of criticism since I was young and they just paved the way into what I have become.  I made sure I was not made the center of criticism and in that process I think I have lost all the confidence I have in my body. I should really work on getting my confidence back and thank you for all the comforting words.  " I say not noticing the lone tear sliding down my face.  Renzo wipes it away for me. And pulls me into a hug. We remain like that until his phone rings.  He answered the call still holding me.  " What do you want" he asks. I was not able to make up what the other person was saying but it sounded urgent.  " I will be there" he said and ended the call.  He let me go, bid me goodbye and he was off my sight and I was alone in a big mansion....

---------------------

Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter.  Honestly I have no idea about where it's going but I am trying my level best to complete this story.  Hope you are enjoying it.